Rangers Media are gettin grassed on

barryh818

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure theyre all BHEASTS!!

You my friend, are being spoken about on ThalkCeltic.

Surprise surprise.. The baby punching wannabe Barry Howard from Dunoon is in the middle of that thread also , wishing death upon a fellow h** this time.. If only they were all like him they could take one another out and before long their "tiny minority" of knuckledraggers would soon be wiped out..

By "Jiko"

:ph34r:

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/2034652-post32.html

Cannae be bothered reading 10 pages but imagine a bhegger coming on a Rangers forum and being offended heard it all now :lol:

But RM is infested wae taigs to late to close the doors now the damage is done. This is only the beginning of trying to hurt RM we are starting to get a bigger reputation than FF the bigger you get the more people will want to do you some damage.

Over the past few weeks, and the last week in particular, I have been viewing this website as a guest. Quite frankly, I am disgusted and appaled by a majority of the comments which have been posted on it ( a fair amount of them by the website's moderators)(lol). These comments are: extremely offensive,RACIST, bigoted, secterian, anti-Catholic and anti-Irish.

Offensive yes, Racist no, bigoted Depends on how you view it, sectarian is spelt like this and is the same as bigoted (dumpass)

anti catholic and anti Irish don't make me laugh at you (too late)

Padmill you are a complete muppet please outline the areas off racism. I suggest any bear who posted in these threads to also send a letter of complaint to the police as not one word of racism was written PADMILL that's libel on your part that you just sent to the police ya moron.

Oh yeah sometimes things are said and done in life that you will disagree with its probably best you grow up and stop being a child what did you do before you went to the police tell your mummy about those big bad rangers fan get a grip get a life have a wash and behave like a human being

WATP

free to view, £5 joining fee (if not personally known to admin)to post - problem solved. sure a taig could (probably) pay it but he would out himself soon enough and i doubt not even they are dumb enough to keep paying it over and over.

You my friend, are being spoken about on ThalkCeltic.

By "Jiko"

:ph34r:

http://www.talkcelti...652-post32.html

Ano m8, the cunts are pathetic. They really believe that I want to punch a baby ffs. These cunts took the bait bigtime and are nothing but an embarrasment to themselves. I'll say it again..... What the fuck ever happened to sticks and stones?

Cunts have nothing better to do than moan, moan and continue to moan and worst of all..... THEYRE FUCKING GRASSES!!

Fuck off all you timmy cunts, go find something better to talk about, this is gettin way ott and boring

Square Go!!!!!!! RANGERS MEDIA vs Paedos

Saturday at high noon at bellahouston park (the back bit next to mosspark) so you shitebag taigs dont say we turned up at the wrong bit. :box:

:lol: I'll be there just to make sure all the haters can come and 'get me'

Shaking in ma fuckin boots lol

This post is solely for the eyes off lurking jhourno's

I don't purchase ur fucking biased, one sided, celtic minded, completely un-neutral and pro-Lennon papers. I can't speak for others but u will never get a penny from my wages.

Nosey bhastards should have their noses cut off and shoved up their own arse. I do hope this happens to u all one day (tu)

now fuck off, you are not welcome here

Yours sincerely

Markybear

I'm annoyed that i'm not involved in the making of any of those threads.

Taig cunts.

start a poll

septic fans are the biggest bunch of vile repugnant spongers

and live of the British taxpayer claiming for their oversized families giving nothing in return to the country that keeps them

YES

NO