Diouf wants a new contract.

PaulRFC1

Someone posted on here the other day that he was on a bosman in the summer.

Just read on his wiki that he signed a 3 and a half year deal in January 2009 so I stand corrected (tu)

No worries. Even if Blackburn released him from his contract, I don't think he'd be coming here, but you never know.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the whole team in terms of performances over the last few weeks, he has been one of our better players!

That's saying nothing though, and it's annoying when certain players are defended with the 'whole team has been pish' line, something someone like Edu, Fleck, or Whittaker would never be afforded

If we could afford to sign someone with 8 years EPL experience, i'd rather it wasn't a 30 year old public hate figure

I actually think he's been pretty good for us, considering having to play in the europa league and against celtic as a loan striker with no support, more to come from him when he gets support!

His only really good performance was the 2-2 draw against the tims, and he also contributed a goal in lisbon there is something about the guy though, I think he has a bit of flair about him for the right price I would give him a year extension at the end of this season of course.

Am I the only person that actually thinks he is a good footballer

He has better technique than the majority of our players and i think this is why he is cut so much slack (along with Celtic fans hating him)

Being a good player is irrelevant though is you don't show it. He gave the ball away every time he had it in the second half yesterday. Every single game he's played for us, he has been anonymous in the second half. His passing is generally shocking. Players with talent piss me off more than average players like Edu and Lafferty, because they have no excuse for shit performances

In todays record his agent says Diouf is only concentrating on winning a new contract with us and staying.

Good news.

DIOUF DIOUF DIOUF DIOUF

Are you fucking deluded? Hes done sweet fuck all since arriving apart from being browns bitch.He can fuck off home to senegal

In todays record his agent says Diouf is only concentrating on winning a new contract with us and staying.

Good news.

DIOUF DIOUF DIOUF DIOUF

Ya good news for celtic.He can fuck off, and bring his baggage with him.

I thought he was out of contract in the summer as well, but I checked the Blackburn Rovers website and he did sign a new contract in January 2009 - http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10303~22623,00.html

So Blackburn would be wanting a transfer fee for him - can't see El-Hadji Diouf signing for us after his loan deal expires.

I thought he was out of contract in the summer as well, but I checked the Blackburn Rovers website and he did sign a new contract in January 2009 - http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10303~22623,00.html

So Blackburn would be wanting a transfer fee for him - can't see El-Hadji Diouf signing for us after his loan deal expires.

Thank fucking god.

Youre falling for the "kissing the badge brigade". The boy is useless as a footballer.

Don't tell me what you think I'm falling for. I have two eyes that work and like what I see in him as a footballer. It's the rest of the pish around him that might play a part in what you see.

I don't like the baggage and attention he brings, but I think he's a good player.

Don't tell me what you think I'm falling for. I have two eyes that work and like what I see in him as a footballer. It's the rest of the pish around him that might play a part in what you see.

I don't like the baggage and attention he brings, but I think he's a good player.

Ok I admit I went overboard slightly, but he brings so much unwanted attention to Rangers.He cant be calmed down.And hes not really THAT good.Average?? He aint no maradona like.

I think he's been remarkably calm in the face of the non-stop abuse he's received since his arrival.

I agree with you. But hes just not a very good footballer.It pains me to say this but kris commons is what we needed.We didnt coz celtic offered higher wages. FFs how much are we paying Djiouf a week?