Margo MacDonald's Reply

cstamomusa

The minion replied to me with the exact same dross. So i fired of this email

Dear Margo Macdonald,

First of all i would like to highlight that your reply is merely a cut and paste job which has been sent to other people. I don not appreciate being treated in such a poor fashion when i have asked you a serious and direct question regardging a very serious matter.

Secondly could you detail said behaviour in which Mr Diouf carries out which deserves racist sectarian abuse? Can i also ask the question of did you actually watch or attend the match in question? As if you did you would have seen that Mr Diouf was targeted by the Celtic Management team, their players and their fans.

Also on another note, if this level of abuse that Mr Diouf has received, since setting foot in Scotland, from a range of outlet, such as the media, "misguided" politicians and a certain football club, then it would be classed as racist, sectarian intimidating bullying.

One wonders how such a person with such vile views can represent the good people of Scotland and i hope you are held accountable for these views.

Sincerely

xxxxxx

The minion replied to me with the exact same dross. So i fired of this email

Dear Margo Macdonald,

First of all i would like to highlight that your reply is merely a cut and paste job which has been sent to other people. I don not appreciate being treated in such a poor fashion when i have asked you a serious and direct question regardging a very serious matter.

Secondly could you detail said behaviour in which Mr Diouf carries out which deserves racist sectarian abuse? Can i also ask the question of did you actually watch or attend the match in question? As if you did you would have seen that Mr Diouf was targeted by the Celtic Management team, their players and their fans.

Also on another note, if this level of abuse that Mr Diouf has received, since setting foot in Scotland, from a range of outlet, such as the media, "misguided" politicians and a certain football club, then it would be classed as racist, sectarian intimidating bullying.

One wonders how such a person with such vile views can represent the good people of Scotland and i hope you are held accountable for these views.

Sincerely

xxxxxx

Hope she gets back to this!

You didnt have to give her kisses though :rolleyes:

Dear Margo

Has EHD threatened a pregnant woman with vile text messages saying he was going to harm her?

Does EHD have a drink problem?

Did EHD shout Sectarian abuse in an Old Firm Game

Did EHD feign injury to get an opposition player sent off

So what the hell difference is there between EHD and The Manchild and what gives you the right to use such inflammatory rhetoric that you and your colleagues were quick to condemn for being used in the recent Old Firm game?

Yours in a pot and kettle style

Adoniram

Dear Margo.

Stick the the Kitchen, and keep yer nose out ya roaster (tu)

Yours Sincerely, Andy Gray.

This forum has had me in stitches the day, with posts from canadianbacon, ozblue and the like and now this, keep it up guys :lol:

Thanks for metioning the Sun article people (tu) . I'll now be contacting them to inform them she's lying and has not, in fact, replied to all complaints.

This

I am still waiting for a response didn't even get the generic bs some Bears have had.