European away trips

Gillete

I think I've been to Germany something like 10 times watching Rangers and never had a bad trip yet.

I'm the same although probably a few times more than ten

Also went for the world cup and the confederations cup and every trip bar none was superb

Even drove to a wee place called Regensburg for a pre season friendly, got absolutely blooterted with the locals, had 3 hrs sleep and drove back to Calais

It was feckin miles away, I was seeing signs for Prague at one stage

The Germans were brilliant as they always are

I thought Barcelona was good at the time, in retrospect it was pretty shite! A lot of people over on the jaunt, probably myself included at the time; I was 16 I think.

Been to plenty Euro away games since then and they've all been great. Bucharest was a bit of a shite-hole but had some night out before.

If we get through and get say a German team. I will be there. It will be amazing

That's exactly what I'm planning. I know us progressing through to the next stage will mean more fixtures etc, but I have to see Rangers away in Europe sometime this season! Germany would just be :drool:

I thought Barcelona was good at the time, in retrospect it was pretty shite! A lot of people over on the jaunt.

Been to plenty Euro away games since then and they've all been great. Bucharest was a bit of a shite-hole but had some night out before.

Bucharest is without doubt the worst trip I've ever been on. From start to finish.

Bucharest is without doubt the worst trip I've ever been on. From start to finish.

I thought it was decent enough! We were in some pub all night with the tunes playing, it was bouncing! Gas cookers were pretty good as well :D

The stadium and surrounding streets were fucking awful though. As you said in Lisbon, how Tynecastle got a knock back from Europe and that stadium didn't is unbelievable.

Just thank fuck we weren't actually in Unireas ground.

I thought it was decent enough! We were in some pub all night with the tunes playing, it was bouncing! Gas cookers were very decent as well.

The stadium and surrounding streets were fucking awful though. As you said in Lisbon, how Tynecastle got a knock back from Europe and that stadium didn't is unbelievable.

Just thank fuck we weren't actually in Unireas ground.

Aye mate. If that's the national stadium I'm glad we didn't get sent to Unirea's.

That's exactly what I'm planning. I know us progressing through to the next stage will mean more fixtures etc, but I have to see Rangers away in Europe sometime this season! Germany would just be :drool:

I must admit Lisbon was better than I thought it would be and Portugal is a much better place than Spain but Germany is the place I want to go.

valencia was my favourite! we went via barcelona!! sing song in gordons bar the nite before the game and a geat day out before and after the game (pity about the result)! back home via a nite in baracelona again singin all the songs in a dodgy karaoke bar with the locals lookin at me sayin what the fuk are them lot doin here1lol!! great trip