That's it then. It's official...

OceanRain

Did you not hear?

They are setting up the Internet Police and taking MI5 off Al Queda surveillance so they can watch and jail rangers fans on forums for using sectarian language.

Nah mate tell me your ripping the piss?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't say F*ck the Pope on the internet, otherwise 2 big polis will come and take you away

Cheers for the reply.

I've just read through the 16 pager on the summit. Censoring the internet? :lol:

They cannot censor the internet.

Fuck the Pope. He's evil. That isn't bigoted. He is an evil man.

Fuck the Catholic Church.

seriously ? SERIOUSLY ? after the green brigades poppy banner and all their other shite, we're gettin monitered by police incase we say fuck the pope or that ? thats a load of shite :angry:

Its a bloody joke, they want to get their priorities right.

seriously ? SERIOUSLY ? after the green brigades poppy banner and all their other shite, we're gettin monitered by police incase we say fuck the pope or that ? thats a load of shite :angry:

:lol: they didn't mention this site by name, calm down, they are going to use it to track down IRA sympathizers. rolleyes.gif

I think it seems more to be aimed at out and out threats like those facebook pages.

Lets get this right.

*Nothing said about the referee's failure to control the game.

*Nothing said about Neil Lennon's behaviour towards our players and staff.

*Nothing said about the racial abuse given about by the Celtic fans.

*Nothing said about the constant underhand tactics of the press, stoking the fires of sectarianism.

I fucking despair at times, i really do, all of these things described above will have angered people much, much more than anything ever written on an internet forum.

Lets get this right.

*Nothing said about the referee's failure to control the game.

*Nothing said about Neil Lennon's behaviour towards our players and staff.

*Nothing said about the racial abuse given about by the Celtic fans.

*Nothing said about the constant underhand tactics of the press, stoking the fires of sectarianism.

I fucking despair at times, i really do, all of these things described above will have angered people much, much more than anything ever written on an internet forum.

The meeting wasn't so much about the players/coaches or the football but all about the knock on effects on society and tackling those issues. The SFA will deal/dealt with the fall out from the players/coaches etc. The Police and Government want to stop the violence and crimes.

The meeting wasn't so much about the players/coaches or the football but all about the knock on effects on society and tackling those issues. The SFA will deal/dealt with the fall out from the players/coaches etc. The Police and Government want to stop the violence and crimes.

I understand the point your making.

But i think the points i set out there are more responsible for violence and unrest than what someone decided to write on an internet forum.