That's it then. It's official...

OceanRain

I hate to be a killjoy but individuals and sites have already been prosecuted for offences similar to what we see on here and elsewhere.Don't be so naive to think that the PC brigade and the Police won't hesitate to shut down certain sites and trace individuals for Sectarian Hate crimes.

Today has really made me think about football and life in this poxy Republican run shitehole.

The bottom line unless it's escaped everyone's attention is that there is NO ONE and i mean NO ONE fighting our corner. NO ONE from the club..NO ONE in the media..NO ONE in politics and NO ONE from the religious communities.

This whole shame summit is targeting Rangers and the fans.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all be as sectarian and offensive and possible, and then play the discriminatory card saying that they're trying to 'persecute' us on the internet for having different beliefs to their own.

I understand the point your making.

But i think the points i set out there are more responsible for violence and unrest than what someone decided to write on an internet forum.

Oh yeah there is no denying that the actual on/off pitch 'antics' have been a factor.

The real problem is religion. Let's ban it :craphead:

On the bright side, guys - it means they will never, ever, ever again be able to sing, type or so much as whisper under their bile-enducing breaths anything containing the word "Orange" or "H*n."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fix the potholes ya bunch a :wanker: s never mind spending money on searching the forums looking for all the big bad rangers fans. and while your at it tell me this how much public funding has been used up untill now for the edinburgh tram project :anguish: no wonder this country is in such a fucking state with clowns like salmon help run it.fucking faggots the lot of them. f.g.a.u no surrender to the provo scum. w.a.t.p

We could sign a Texas Ranger a Cheyenne or a Sioux,

a Paki, a Blacky, a Chinky or a Jew,

We could sign a Hindustani a Russian or a Finn

but we shouldnae sign a tim.

We fought the Boers in Africa the Chinks in Fumanchu

The Spanish at Trafalgar the French at Waterloo

We fought king james at Battle o' the Boyne

and we done the bastard in

but we shouldnae sign a tim !

FUCK OFF AND TAKE YER ROMAN GYPSY BLACK MAGIC WAE YE !

:sherlock:

PS - YA DHIRTY TREACHEROUS BACK STABBIN IRA FENIAN BHASTARDS !

We could sign a Texas Ranger a Cheyenne or a Sioux,

a Paki, a Blacky, a Chinky or a Jew,

We could sign a Hindustani a Russian or a Finn

but we shouldnae sign a tim.

We fought the Boers in Africa the Chinks in Fumanchu

The Spanish at Trafalgar the French at Waterloo

We fought king james at Battle o' the Boyne

and we done the bastard in

but we shouldnae sign a tim !

FUCK OFF AND TAKE YER ROMAN GYPSY BLACK MAGIC WAE YE !

:sherlock:

ooooft.

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

That's so funny, this bunchh of bastards are just a fucking joke !! Another fucking GREAT reason to win the league. I DO hope that we will hammer them next week.

THAT is a conspirancy :D

Lennon is a sick bastard. He is the shame of scottish football. He has mental problems.

Fuck the Pope, the IRA and the fucking Vatican. :crabflute:

Strahclyde police, I'm waiting for you :cheers:

Think the creators of Assassins Creed 2 will get done since you need to attempt to kill the pope in it :sherlock:

Am getting that game!! :lol: Seriously this country is a fucking joke man. Makes you fucking sick man.Fuck the pope!!! Oh naw a hear sirens!!! :(

The internet police are going to backtrace our IPs and van us all, good look getting me, im behind 7 proxies :D

In all seriousness, what bullshit, most people know its impossible to moderate and police the internet, and anyone who has the slightest tech knowledge knows how easy it is to avoid detection

And ps, fuck the pope, fuck Celtic, fuck Neil Lennon and fuck the IRA

COme find me internet police, prove its not someone else just using my account, prove its not a neighbour stealing my wifi and doing naughty stuff on the internet.

And what about the bears from abroad, how you going to moderate them?

Honestly, I fucking facepalm when these clueless dinosaurs that are politicions try talk about anything to do with technology, even worse when they try pass laws relating to it when they havent got the first clue what these things are. It angers me actually, the digitial economy forexample was a fucking sham

A task force to explore match scheduling and a police pledge to target internet bigots are among measures announced following a summit into Old Firm-related disorder.

Haha, and what action are the police going to take? As far as i can see, this website's server is in the United States. They can do f*ck all because their laws apply and it's freedom of speech!

:crabflute:

Haha, and what action are the police going to take? As far as i can see, this website's server is in the United States. They can do f*ck all because their laws apply and it's freedom of speech!

:crabflute:

What they can do and have done, is have the logs and IP numbers of posters produced by warrant, do not be under the misapprehension that the police or the courts are powerless, they are far from that, irrespective of where the servers are located.