That's it then. It's official...

OceanRain

The bottom line unless it's escaped everyone's attention is that there is NO ONE and i mean NO ONE fighting our corner. NO ONE from the club..NO ONE in the media..NO ONE in politics and NO ONE from the religious communities.

This whole shame summit is targeting Rangers and the fans.

WE ARE RANGERS, SUPER RANGERS, NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE.......WE HATE CELTIC - FLEA-RIDDEN BASTARDS, AND WE'LL CHASE THEM EVERYWHERE!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What they can do and have done, is have the logs and IP numbers of posters produced by warrant, do not be under the misapprehension that the police or the courts are powerless, they are far from that, irrespective of where the servers are located.

They have to justify that action is proportionate

They would be better off chasing Paedo's grooming kids on the net

They have to justify that action is proportionate

They would be better off chasing Paedo's grooming kids on the net

If they keep a 24/7 watch on KDS and the muddleboard, they can kill 2 birds with the one stone.

What they can do and have done, is have the logs and IP numbers of posters produced by warrant, do not be under the misapprehension that the police or the courts are powerless, they are far from that, irrespective of where the servers are located.

That's not true. The servers are based in The United States of America. United States laws applies to the site and the protection that the constitution affords the server company and the people posting on here. You have to break a law for a judge to allow a warrant to request server logs. Bigotry isn't against the law in America and is not warrantable. The police will have to submit a request to an American judge to subpoena the server host for data logs. And the American judge will laugh them out of court. Lots of websites base their servers in other countries because of the legal protections they get. Freedom of Speech is one reason. Copyright is another for example.

That's not true. The servers are based in The United States of America. United States laws applies to the site and the protection that the constitution affords the server company and the people posting on here. You have to break a law for a judge to allow a warrant to request server logs. Bigotry isn't against the law in America and is not warrantable.

I just hope your mistaken opinion is not called to question.

http://tinyurl.com/67q6zg5

That's not true. The servers are based in The United States of America. United States laws applies to the site and the protection that the constitution affords the server company and the people posting on here. You have to break a law for a judge to allow a warrant to request server logs. Bigotry isn't against the law in America and is not warrantable. The police will have to submit a request to an American judge to subpoena the server host for data logs. And the American judge will laugh them out of court. Lots of websites base their servers in other countries because of the legal protections they get. Freedom of Speech is one reason. Copyright is another for example.

This.

I just hope your mistaken opinion is not called to question.

http://tinyurl.com/67q6zg5

That's the opinion of the English and Welsh law court. They can say as much as they like about it applying to the UK until they are blue in the face. They will not be able to request the logs from a US server for a law which hasn't been broken in their country.

In that specific case you link to, it seems the mens identities were already known and didn't have to get a warrant from the US based server host. If you're on this website, with an identity unlinked to your real life, you're good to go.

Guest Andypendek

:lol: ok, as an aetheist (thus not part of a 'sect') i cannot ever be accused of being sectarian?

In a country which can officially class 'Irish' as racially different from 'British' anything can happen.

This reminds me of when i was 14 and a moderator on SIgames said he was sueing me for emotional distress because i made a joke about his dad's death

13 years later i'm still waiting to here from his lawyer

Short of threatening to kill Lennon, fuck all will come of this

Just the other night a wanted his Rozy Beeds pulled through his japs eye........ sorry officer meant letter box ;-)

God Bless American Bears........ Fuck Lemmon and all his feni@n followers

I guess the whole server in the US thing would be similar to the Ultimate Guitar website. Tab websites in US and Uk were getting closed down becuase of musicians rights etc but because Ultimate Guitar was based in Russia they avoided it all :D

Did you not hear?

They are setting up the Internet Police and taking MI5 off Al Queda surveillance so they can watch and jail rangers fans on forums for using sectarian language.

they can start with fairydale street where every second word is h** which has actually been defined in court as sectarian but they seem to still use it with complete impunity.

Alex Salmond supports one of the biggest unionst working class protestant clubs - Heart Of Midlothian Football club and yet he allows these corrupt , evil and sectarian cult schools and welcomed one of Hitlers bumchums with open arms , that's being a hypocrite in my books and and come on Eck don't be one of them also don't get me started on Scottish Labour or the SSP because they make my blood boil even though I will never vote for anyone because they all titter for tatter