It's time to leave Scotland

Imagine seeing the Johnstone's Paint Trophy next to the cup winners cup :drool:

I'd definately still go to Ibrox, I'd get to a few grounds in England as well. Darlo, Barrow, Rushden and Diamonds, Gateshead here we come! :uk:

Im maybe only being semi serious about this as it just won't happen mate (tu)

well yeah me too!

in my perfect world we would do it and get away from the 'old firm' we're only benefitting from it in scotland for tv money. we'd get that money in england and serious investment over time.

well yeah me too!

in my perfect world we would do it and get away from the 'old firm' we're only benefitting from it in scotland for tv money. we'd get that money in england and serious investment over time.

The way I see it is we could have our youth team up in Scotland as Rangers B or whatever while our first team play in England. Or we could do it the other way round while we are in the conference. The worry is the impatience of our fanbase. Imo a lot of us would get pissed off lose interest if we didnt get through all the English lower leagues at the first hurdle. We wouldn't want to get stuck in that mire down there for too long :anguish:

A good point also.

But who's fighting our corner now? This season?

No one mate, absolutely no one, it seems the whole country is against us and at times even our own club are too, we as a support need to stick together more than we ever have, its time for us to be clever, more vocal, even more supportive and stand against those who intend harm on our club, our name and our fans.

Make no mistake, there is a hate campaign against our family and it goes from the very lowest gutter in this country, right up to our parliament and everything in between.

No one mate, absolutely no one, it seems the whole country is against us and at times even our own club are too, we as a support need to stick together more than we ever have, its time for us to be clever, more vocal, even more supportive and stand against those who intend harm on our club, our name and our fans.

Make no mistake, there is a hate campaign against our family and it goes from the very lowest gutter in this country, right up to our parliament and everything in between.

I fully agree with that.

I know we'd never actually leave. I just think we'd be better off longer term. Ensuring the protection and future of our club, our name and our fans.

Leaving scottish football to mess itself up whilst we escape and become Champions elsewhere.

I'd like to see us move to the English Leagues to be honest.

As long as it was ONLY us as we are a British club.

Leave the other half tae fuck aboot here wae the Hamiltons and St. Mirrens o the world.

I'd be against joining though if it meant they were also allowed to join.

Infact, why not let them also join their own countries league, and then we could all sit back and have a laugh at the demise of the Scottish game, and listen to everybody scrambling around tae get us both back as they canny sustain their wee diddy clubs withoot us.

Agreed mate. Let the bastards rot! They don't want us here. We are the scottish game, without us it would be no more and i for one would love to see it fold while taking the rebel bastards wi it!!

I think with the funding we would get we could survive in the Premier League, We are a massive club and I would love to move to the EPL atm though You'd think we would get destroyed we struggle to play against St.Mirren Championship Clubs such as QPR would tear us to shreds at this current moment. But no doubt if we had our strongest team out all on some form we would survive in the EPL.

"No one likes us, we don't care" - Never been more true.

To be honest, I don't give a fuck if anyone likes us or not.

I'd also love a shot in England. The fan base would help us out tremendously! We are made as supporters for the passion that's in the lower leagues like the Millwall's, Leeds and what not.

But one point, why should we have to move out of our country? Surely there's a more suitable solution :sherlock:?

So after yet another laughable debacle where we get tarred with the same brush as those dirty bastards from paedodome, it's time to leave. Leave scottish football I mean. Rid ourselves of this nametag the 'Old Firm'. Scotland doesn't want Rangers, the quintessential British club.

Join the english lower leagues and start from scratch, with our fan base we'd rise through the leagues no problem. Look at AFC Wimbledon, they're looking likely to be in league football next season after forming 10 years ago or more. It doesn't matter what league we went to, we'd win it. And the next one, and the next one.

Obviously I'm not fully serious, but we'd be better off long term, generations would be better off. We don't need to be associated with this scum. Let them have scottish football to themselves, they'd be nothing. We'll go to England and not be accused of bigoted or sectarian for being proud to be British.

:uk:

I'd take that the now, Colchester United in front of 45,000 bears....... singin god save the queen...... the billy boys ....... no pope of rome. fkkn magic. Sir Alex better watch out.