How can the Scottish Government

Davie2909

When the publicly fund Roman Catholic only schools all over tthe country? Another fine fuck up from the Scottish government :crabflute::crabflute::crabflute:

surely wanting to break away from the rest of the uk is sectarian.

Scotland is one of the most racist countries in the civilised world. It doesn't just tolerate extreme racism against the English it encourages it. But how dare a Bear use any one of the F words, FLUTE FAMINE or FENIAN then all hell breaks out. Well here's another FUCKEM. Hypocrites every last fucking one of them.

Scotland is one of the most racist countries in the civilised world. It doesn't just tolerate extreme racism against the English it encourages it. But how dare a Bear use any one of the F words, FLUTE FAMINE or FENIAN then all hell breaks out. Well here's another FUCKEM. Hypocrites every last fucking one of them.

:clap:

When the publicly fund Roman Catholic only schools all over the country? Another fine fuck up from the Scottish government :crabflute::crabflute::crabflute:

This point has been made by many people but th government continue to ignore it. Their claims of wanting to deal with sectarianism can't be taken seriously until they address this point.

I would have no public funded schools of faith in this country so I agree. The biggest pile of shite going on in the world just now is religion, blind faith. Breeds the most boring, xenophobic, hypocrotical fuckwits on the planet.

Just my opinion mind. Incidentally a non catholic can attend an RC School this is sometimes lost on folk. Still close them down I say.