Am i a bigot?

"A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing race, ethnicity, nationality, inter-regional prejudice, gender and sexual orientation, homelessness, various medical disorders particularly behavioral disorders and addictive disorders and religion or spirituality. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology or world views."

i was born in scotland to scottish parents. Im a national of the united kingdom, if called upon a would stand shoulder to shoulder with the armed forces to defend my country, against any and all who would attack us or destroy our way of life.

this includes the ira, inla and other scum who hide behind bombs that maim and kill women and children.

im intolerant of the people who support,raise monies and champion these causes.

if this makes me a bigot then so be it.

God Save The Queen

:uk:

"A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing race, ethnicity, nationality, inter-regional prejudice, gender and sexual orientation, homelessness, various medical disorders particularly behavioral disorders and addictive disorders and religion or spirituality. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology or world views."

i was born in scotland to scottish parents. Im a national of the united kingdom, if called upon a would stand shoulder to shoulder with the armed forces to defend my country, against any and all who would attack us or destroy our way of life.

this includes the ira, inla and other scum who hide behind bombs that maim and kill women and children.

im intolerant of the people who support,raise monies and champion these causes.

if this makes me a bigot then so be it.

me too, would Salmonhead? Margo McDonald? Tavish Scott? no chance......

God Save The Queen

:uk:

I hope you don't mind the 4 bottles of buckfast and 12 cans of tennants I am taking on the bus :D

You cant be a bigot if you drink Buckfast as by doing so you are helping to fund the Roman Catholic church.