Dundee United Chairman:

Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson today warned fans a chunk of the team that lifted the Scottish Cup last May will be leaving Tannadice in the summer

Gomis,Conway,Bauben all set to leave along with others. Maybe a chance to get a few good players in ?

I'd bin Maurice Edu and bring in Morgaro Gomis on a free - I was a fan of Gomis but he's been poor this season, although he has shown that he can play and is a better option than some of the garbage we have at the club.

Not sure what's happening Re. David Goodwillie? Still a player I like, better than what we have - although that's not hard.

Not keen or interested in anyone else at Dundee United, not good enough.

Never really seen the hype over Gomis actually. Out of that squad, I'd take Pernis, Douglas and Goodwillie.

Barry Douglas looks like a wee gayboy. He also went to Lourdes :anguish:

Forgot to ask, is he any decent then?

Barry Douglas looks like a wee gayboy. He also went to Lourdes :anguish:

Forgot to ask, is he any decent then?

I'm basing my opinion of him on Sportscene and The Sun's match ratings, so I've not got the best idea of how he plays. He sounds promising though, possibly as back up on the left hand side.

I really like Pernis though. 3rd best keeper in the league for me, behind Allan and Kello. And I don't need to explain Goodwillie. :P

I'm basing my opinion of him on Sportscene and The Sun's match ratings, so I've not got the best idea of how he plays. He sounds promising though, possibly as back up on the left hand side.

I really like Pernis though. 3rd best keeper in the league for me, behind Allan and Kello. And I don't need to explain Goodwillie. :P

Sounds like our Scouts :lol:

But I think he's only came on as a Sub against us as far as I can remember.

I think Kello is a fantastic shot stopper and has always commanded his box well against us, I rate him. Pernis seems decent also (tu)

I'd bin Maurice Edu and bring in Morgaro Gomis on a free - I was a fan of Gomis but he's been poor this season, although he has shown that he can play and is a better option than some of the garbage we have at the club.

Not sure what's happening Re. David Goodwillie? Still a player I like, better than what we have - although that's not hard.

Not keen or interested in anyone else at Dundee United, not good enough.

surely while we are broke muff that craig conway would suffice as a 2 season stop gap on the left wing, especially as when weiss goes home we have no one that is naturally left sided and SPL experienced

wylde looks like he could develop, but hasnt got it just now for us

Guest SandyWATP

He was way older than me, I just got lucky when I didn't know my training was cancelled, so I got to train with the older team :pipe: