Rangers 1/2 year financial results?

nvager

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering this myself..

Thought they were supposed to be out on Monday? or the Monday before? Regardless, I sincerely hope its worth that wait.

It should be good news, however. :happy:

Thought you were going to post them there for a minute. Our books must make decent reading after the cuts we have made.It's our bank situation I don't understand. Why when we are servicing the debt and reducing our outgoings can the bank not take a step back?

Hate to mention the cunt but Spears (on twitter)says results will be out Monday.

Also says there have been "Hiccups"

Various: Rangers half-term accounts now coming out on Monday. There's been, er, some hiccups...

There is also a quote from a Hears fan saying we are in administration by proxy! :lol:

Thought you were going to post them there for a minute. Our books must make decent reading after the cuts we have made.It's our bank situation I don't understand. Why when we are servicing the debt and reducing our outgoings can the bank not take a step back?

I'm sure Walter said that Lloyds were "running the club" now. Someone on here said that this meant, or may mean, that SDM's hands are tied now.

Right enough though, Lloyd's actions and their way of going about things is baffling however it could end up being a blessing in disguise for our club in the long run!

I'm sure Walter said that Lloyds were "running the club" now. Someone on here said that this meant, or may mean, that SDM's hands are tied now.

Right enough though, Lloyd's actions and their way of going about things is baffling however it could end up being a blessing in disguise for our club in the long run!

Also heard the debt will still be around £20-22 million.

Again though this was from twitter, not exactly the best source.

See thats the thing CR. 20-22 mil is not a huge amount of debt for a company of our size.What level of debt are the bank going to be comfortable with and why are they being so hasty in getting us down to that level when we are more than meeting our commitments?

See thats the thing CR. 20-22 mil is not a huge amount of debt for a company of our size.What level of debt are the bank going to be comfortable with and why are they being so hasty in getting us down to that level when we are more than meeting our commitments?

Because Rangers are part of MIH, who are due the bank far more than Rangers FC ever will.

I wish people would understand this instead of thinking there is a hidden agenda! The bank will persue every penny of the debt until it is zero, because MIH owes so much.

see i heard from my uncle that the debts supposed to be in the low teens now? dunno where he heard from whether it be the papers or contacts in glasgow, suppose anything now is just a guess until they are released

After thinking about it, were probably waiting for AJ, our fantastic chairman!, to e-mail over from the US his little piece to place in at the start.

Other than that, who actually knows whats going on.

Because Rangers are part of MIH, who are due the bank far more than Rangers FC ever will.

I wish people would understand this instead of thinking there is a hidden agenda! The bank will persue every penny of the debt until it is zero, because MIH owes so much.

Sorry steve but that is nonsense. No bank anywhere wants its business clients to have zero debt.

Sorry steve but that is nonsense. No bank anywhere wants its business clients to have zero debt.

Having a zero debt at rangers would not be a zero debt for Lloyd's business client as MIH would still be in debt

Hate to mention the cunt but Spears (on twitter)says results will be out Monday.

Also says there have been "Hiccups"

There is also a quote from a Hears fan saying we are in administration by proxy! :lol:

hearts are worse than rangers lol cause romanov owns a bank there getting away with it

the bank will take many steps back once they are satisfied that the club isnt running at a loss every season (without european money) and that the powers in charge of the club are smart enough to keep the club in the black every year

right now we arent downsizing or being strangled etc by the banks, they are simply making us live within our means, hence why our debt will drop (plus no outstanding transfers) while they daft bastards across the city will see their debt jump to maybe 12 million by the summer

the bank will take many steps back once they are satisfied that the club isnt running at a loss every season (without european money) and that the powers in charge of the club are smart enough to keep the club in the black every year

right now we arent downsizing or being strangled etc by the banks, they are simply making us live within our means, hence why our debt will drop (plus no outstanding transfers) while they daft bastards across the city will see their debt jump to maybe 12 million by the summer

there debts will be arround 5 million.

if your making a huge profit your not living within your means.

there debts will be arround 5 million.

if your making a huge profit your not living within your means.

how will their debt be around 5 mill when its higher than that already <cr>

they have no income coming this part of the season other than matchday generated revenue, no season ticket sales, no euro money to be awarded when the tournaments are done

as for us making a huge profit, that is basically due to the champions league, its obvious that the banks dont want us relying on that money to pay our expenses throughout a season, hence why they are reducing our budgets

our last season without champions league football seen our debt rise to 30million plus, and a crippling wage bill on top of that

how will their debt be around 5 mill when its higher than that already <cr>

they have no income coming this part of the season other than matchday generated revenue, no season ticket sales, no euro money to be awarded when the tournaments are done

as for us making a huge profit, that is basically due to the champions league, its obvious that the banks dont want us relying on that money to pay our expenses throughout a season, hence why they are reducing our budgets

our last season without champions league football seen our debt rise to 30million plus, and a crippling wage bill on top of that

they have 2 cup games v us in the later 6 months and huge revenues from player sales. theres no point arging about it for now but dont get excited about there debts rising they will move little if at all over the year.

profits can and indeed should be reinvested at ambitious football clubs.

the thing about half year results is they can be massaged. its perfectly acceptable for example to include the cl money as revenue even though the cash is not in the bank.

its also acceptable not to include it.

we wont know how they have gone on that untill year end.