Rangers 1/2 year financial results?

nvager

papac arrived here as a centre half :lol:

as for centre mid, i think jamie ness and steven davis would be an excellent pairing, with kyle hutton providing much needed cover along with (dare i say it) lee mcculloch

what we certainly dont have is players that can offer width

see beacuse dj on clyde says someone is a ch it doesnt mean they are.

regardless of this its not a left backs job to mark a right back.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbf walter is probably the only guy that would spunk 66% of his transfer budget for a season on one player when we needed 3 at least

and where were the wages to come from for 3 players.

5k each is it?

1/3 of jelas.

quality players you get for 5k.

see beacuse dj on clyde says someone is a ch it doesnt mean they are.

regardless of this its not a left backs job to mark a right back.

nope its a left backs job to cover his position, papc was on the goal line when he stopped wilsons shot, thats a centre halves job if it is required, mark wilson had a free run into our half then our box

ANY team that uses fullbacks look at our team and go "ya fucking dancer"

their fullbacks dont have to worry about leaving their positions when attacking us because we dont have anyone that play directly opposite them

even 2 players then,

we also bought james beattie, more wasted wages on a position that we didnt need filled

do you want to rethink that didnt need filled bit.

we are still short in that department.

beattie was a mistake sure but we needed 2 strikers.

do you want to rethink that didnt need filled bit.

beattie was a mistake sure but we needed 2 strikers.

why did we need 2, smith plays a lone striker every fucking game

at the start of the season we had

naismith

lafferty

miller

we then bought beattie and jelavic, while having velicka on the books

thats 6 strikers in a team that was crying out for supply to the strikers

and because of these wasted wages we lost miller in january

nope its a left backs job to cover his position, papc was on the goal line when he stopped wilsons shot, thats a centre halves job if it is required, mark wilson had a free run into our half then our box

ANY team that uses fullbacks look at our team and go "ya fucking dancer"

their fullbacks dont have to worry about leaving their positions when attacking us because we dont have anyone that play directly opposite them

so where was the midfielder who should have been tracking the run.

stop talking shit your embarasing yourself.

what you are esentially saying is left backs should be out left no matter whats going on. its pure and utter nonsense. football isnt that simple.

why did we need 2, smith plays a lone striker every fucking game

at the start of the season we had

naismith

lafferty

miller

we then bought beattie and jelavic, while having velicka on the books

thats 6 strikers in a team that was crying out for supply to the strikers

and because of these wasted wages we lost miller in january

smiths played 1 striker in less than half our games.

and most of those were euorope.

where do you get this shit from

so where was the midfielder who should have been tracking the run.

we also dont have a wide left midfielder, we were down to 10 men then also

stop talking shit your embarasing yourself.

what you are esentially saying is left backs should be out left no matter whats going on. its pure and utter nonsense. football isnt that simple.

im embarrassing myself? your the one that says papac wasnt a centre half when he came here :lol:

and im not saying left backs should be out left no matter what, what i am saying is that if there is a man free at the back post then whatever fullback who's side it is on should be there covering

ffs papac was closer to the right hand side than our centre halves for the goal in the cup game, our left flank was completely unguarded

by fuck i am glad you arent running my sunday team

smiths played 1 striker in less than half our games.

and most of those were euorope.

where do you get this shit from

this was your comment

you say we are still short up front, yet i listed 6 strikers on our books at the start of the season, and now we have lost miller and beattie we have gained healy and diouf

so again we have 6 strikers on our books, we play one up front yesterday, we played 1 up front in europe and against celtic

in our big important games we dont use more than 1 striker so again i ask why the fuck we are short in a department that we have at least 3 times what is required

this was your comment

you say we are still short up front, yet i listed 6 strikers on our books at the start of the season, and now we have lost miller and beattie we have gained healy and diouf

so again we have 6 strikers on our books, we play one up front yesterday, we played 1 up front in europe and against celtic

in our big important games we dont use more than 1 striker so again i ask why the fuck we are short in a department that we have at least 3 times what is required

you mentioned velichka and i stopped reading.

i am done with this if you want to talk mong taktics find another soundingboard.

Sasa Papac played a lot of games for both Rapid Vienna and Bosnia at centre-back!

Walter Smith was talking about him the other week saying that he has done well at full-back considering he was a centre-back!

FACT!

Played in a four at Karnten and Austria Vienna.

Was moved to left back in his final season at Karnten, moved onto Austria Vienna and played in the centre, and at left full-back.

Was signed by The Rangers as a centre-back!

Originally signed as a centre half Papac has been converted to left back and has worked hard to make the position his own since Walter Smith's return to Rangers.

The Rangers official website.

Played at centre-half when both Colleau and Le Guen watched him on numerous occassions.

Played in a four at Karnten and Austria Vienna.

Was moved to left back in his final season at Karnten, moved onto Austria Vienna and played in the centre, and at left full-back.

Was signed by The Rangers as a centre-back!

The Rangers official website.

Played at centre-half when both Colleau and Le Guen watched him on numerous occassions.

leave it muff, he just wont listen