Rangers 1/2 year financial results?

nvager

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the negative side: fewer season tickets = less money = lower wages/transfer fees = poorer quality players

On the positive side: clubs must work that much harder for our dollar = more attention paid to fans = more entertaining product

Seems to me that we are in a good position to weather the storm with a (potentially) fantastic crop of young players coming through and a first class training facility for them.

Alexander

Cole Bartley .?. Wylde

McGeough! Hutton Ness Weiss

Hemmings Fleck

Would win the SPL next year!

EverTheOptimistLoyal

i agree with all you say there but my only gripe would be as much as the young ones coming through will benefit us ijn the long term, it looks to me of late that it would only take a bad result or two and the fans will be on anyones back regardless of who they are, it would also be universal that we need to rebuild but people would expect too much, even now we get the axe weilding comments because some cant accept that we wont win everything

On the negative side: fewer season tickets = less money = lower wages/transfer fees = poorer quality players

On the positive side: clubs must work that much harder for our dollar = more attention paid to fans = more entertaining product

Seems to me that we are in a good position to weather the storm with a (potentially) fantastic crop of young players coming through and a first class training facility for them.

Alexander

Cole Bartley .?. Wylde

Hemmings Fleck

EverTheOptimistLoyal

Kerkar ??

March has 31 days mate so i changed that for you.

But seriously if its any day before the 31st they are early.

Why do we need to make a song and dance about every little thing? Maybe someone at the club is just noising queersy up? Who knows but until they become late why the panic? iirc our last results were later than the year before??

its not just spiers though.

its a few other journos leggatt and king for a start.

but its not a huge thing as it stands but it is curious which is pretty much all spiers says.

id be stunned if they were actually late as in after the 31st. oh and the 15-16 day thing is debatable :)

its not just spiers though.

its a few other journos leggatt and king for a start.

but its not a huge thing as it stands but it is curious which is pretty much all spiers says.

id be stunned if they were actually late as in after the 31st. oh and the 15-16 day thing is debatable :)

well today is the 15th and in 16 days time it will be the 31st

oh and the 15-16 day thing is debatable :)

I agree, it should be 17 if anything (or 16 days and 5 hours maybe)! Both gunslinger and rfc52 are wrong. :P

In 15 days, it will be about 12 noon on the 30th of March - the interim accounts will not be late.

In 16 days, it will be about 12 noon on the 31st of March - the interim accounts will still not be late.

:sherlock:

I agree, it should be 17 if anything (or 16 days and 5 hours maybe)! Both gunslinger and rfc52 are wrong.

In 15 days, it will be about 12 noon on the 30th of March - the interim accounts will not be late. :P

In 16 days, it will be about 12 noon on the 31st of March - the interim accounts will still not be late.

if i asked you what date 3 months from the 15th of march was what would your answer be.

or is it always full months in accountancy terms?

Alexander

Cole Bartley .?. Wylde

Hemmings Fleck

EverTheOptimistLoyal

assesing whether a team is capable of winning the spl isnt your strong point.

i would humbly suggest.

if thats what we are down to we are screwed big style.

I agree, it should be 17 if anything (or 16 days and 5 hours maybe)! Both gunslinger and rfc52 are wrong. :P

In 15 days, it will be about 12 noon on the 30th of March - the interim accounts will not be late.

They are going to leave it until March 31st then just to annoy everyone. To make sure all statements are correct too. Still another 3 board meetings at least.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why do these accounts keep getting put back, what have we got to hide, Blame Donald Muir imo

In my opinion, the accounts may be held up due to them being viewed by our potential buyer. There may be a more sinister reason but I doubt it