You'll never walk alone - more hypocrisy from Celtic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Lennon, a man who at every turn has shown complete hatred of Rangers FC and our fans. A man who openly spat on a Rangers scarf in front of Rangers fans. A man who leaned out the Ibrox dressing room window (with Thompson) ranting about the IRA and abuse at Rangers fans, after winning an important match there. A man who is on camera drunk spouting hatred of Rangers. A man full of hatred...

...and what do Celtic do?

They hire him as manager and after continually venting his spleen and becoming even more despised, what do they now do? they put forward an issue of their OFFICIAL newspaper 'The Celtic View' with the headlines You'll Never Walk Alone - and this is a club that're gonna fight bigotry and sectarianism????

Imagine for one minute (for example) Super Ally spitting on a Celtic scarf at their midden and getting away with it... It just wouldn't happen!!!! The media would've jumped on his case and not let go until he walked away from Ibrox.

As for the Rangers News then officially backing him with a 'No Surrender' headline, well...

Celtic are a disgraceful club and with our clubs inaction they continue to get away with it!

What else would one expect from a club so utterly devoid of moral fibre. They are a people who like to play the victim, and have this week attempted to justify the man's behaviour with blatant lies courtesy of their spin doctor.

There is no level they will not stoop to.

Sick and tired of reading about Lennon & Celtic in the Bears Den!!

There are more posts about them than us these days

I'm sick and tired of seeing his ugly mug in the papers e-v-e-r-y day with people (stupid Gough incl) continually feeling sorry for the Bigot!

Anything that happens to him is all his own doing and he deserves anything that comes his way I fucking hate the cunt, the one thing that I don't agree with but is that his wife and kid are subject to it as well.

Sick and tired of reading about Lennon & Celtic in the Bears Den!!

There are more posts about them than us these days

I agree.

This should be in the General Sports forum.

To be fair YNWA is their official slogan, No Surrender has nothing to do with Rangers officially, We are the people on the other hand is.

I agree with the rest though, Lennon is a complete can't!

To be fair YNWA is their official slogan, No Surrender has nothing to do with Rangers officially, We are the people on the other hand is.

I agree with the rest though, Lennon is a complete can't!

Fair comment though I'd say YNWA (in their case) is their INFERRED way of showing support for the IR@ as for No Surrender these words seem to be written out of the English Dictionary these days - seems das eist verbotten...

Orwell's 1984 and controlling the mindset of the population... Just seems to me that all their sensitivities are caterred for while we've to like it or lump it!

Jesus H, even on that 'Roughie' radio show they allowed Tim punter after Tim punter to come on and say to Rangers fans GET IT RIGHT UP YE... and they ask what are Rangers doing to fight Sectarianism! Fekking hypocrits!