***The Official Rangers vs. Kilmarnock Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :bartley: :Foster:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :wylde:

:jelavic: :healy:

That's the team I would play. I don't know what Wylde has to do to start a game. Think he could be really effective for us down that left hand side if given the chance.

I'm sure it's Dundee United and St Johnstone but I know we need to reschedule games for St Mirren and Aberdeen as well.

The Killie game was our last game before the split, and since they are out the cup (like us) the SPL re-scheduled the game for tomorrow to help us with our backlog.

We'll probably play our outstanding game with St Mirren on the next cup weekend now as well.

We then have to fit in St Johnstone and Dundee Utd which were postponed before Christmas, and Aberdeen, who we should be playing next week (CIS Cup Final).

Due to playing Killie tomorrow, this also gives us another free weekend to play one of the above outstanding games.

Back on topic, if Jela is fit, I'll go with Muff's team.

The Killie game was our last game before the split, and since they are out the cup (like us) the SPL re-scheduled the game for tomorrow to help us with our backlog.

We'll probably play our outstanding game with St Mirren on the next cup weekend now as well.

We then have to fit in St Johnstone and Dundee Utd which were postponed before Christmas, and Aberdeen, who we should be playing next week (CIS Cup Final).

Due to playing Killie tomorrow, this also gives us another free weekend to play one of the above outstanding games.

Back on topic, if Jela is fit, I'll go with Muff's team.

Cheers for that!

I think I'd go more or less with Muffs team but have Diouf up front with Jelavic and Wylde on the left wing for Healy. Then later on in the match sub Healy on for Diouf.

:Foster: :bougherra: :bartley: :wylde:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :diouf:

:healy: :jelavic:

Would be my team, but I reckon we'll see;

:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :whittaker:

:davis: :edu: :bartley: :diouf:

:jelavic: :healy:

Rangers 3-0 Kilmarnock

Jelavic(2)

Healy

Here is my team that I would like to see us start with I have left out Weir as I do not think Killie are a great goal threat without Sammon and Eremenko creating.Edu is out as his form has been poor and he needs a kick up the backside.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :bartley: :Foster:

:weiss: :hutton: :davis: :wylde:

:diouf:

:jelavic:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :bartley: :weiss:

:healy: :jelavic:

Subs: Alexander, Foster, Diouf, Lafferty, Fleck, Wylde and Hutton.

I'd start with Bartley at CB, Hutton at CM, Wylde at left mid and Weiss on the right but Walter will most likely not. A few players need a rest but a win is vital, 3 points more with a few days to go until Celts play next would be good.

Killie are missing Eremenko and Sammon is gone, to me there isn't much there for this game tomorrow, hopefully a nice 3-0 win (Jelavic (2), Weiss). :21: