***The Official Rangers vs. Kilmarnock Thread***

Muff

I'm glad we got the 3 points but it was a pretty poor performance. I don't think the formation really suited us as we were relying on Foster & Papac for width & it clearly didn't work.

I don't want to be too negative as we did collect the 3 points however we are going to have to up our game in the coming weeks.

We are not fixing anything, the club have no inetrest in our opinions, just our money. RM is here for us to debate anything and everything, there will always be disagreements.

Where is the debate when the players and Management team get called names and abused on here week after week?????

Everyone knows that we are not playing well, Everyone knows that we could go and attack more, It is the constant berating of OUR team that scunners the fuck out of me.

Where is the debate when the players and Management team get called names and abused on here week after week?????

Everyone knows that we are not playing well, Everyone knows that we could go and attack more, It is the constant berating of OUR team that scunners the fuck out of me.

I agree name calling and personal abuse of our club staff is wrong. (tu)

I dont enjoy it either, but there is no way in the world i will lie and say all is well when it clearly isnt. The truth is always best, an honest opinion is always best.

I dont want to fall out with anyone but this is a passionate game and we all support our club different, some folk have problems accepting that.

(tu)

Absolutely not, in fact, i dont recall anyone being so vociferous in their constructive criticism and possibly unfair criticism of Walter before me, i dont recall anyone calling him a dinosaur before me and another fact, i dont recall anyone mentioning dwindling crowds due to anti-footall before me, but Dennis by all means, carry on. :rolleyes: Football has passed him by sadly and slowly but surely fans are beginning to wake up.

Slag the club off? Are you serious? Are we in that good a state we dont need to fix anything? :rolleyes: I say what i think is wrong, i dont slag and i dont like doing it.

Need i apologise for not wearing blue tinted specs? Im too honest for that denial shite.

(tu)

Spot on. Fucking spot on and I'm not surprised with the childish retorts from the usual suspects on here. You give right, reason and facts which are hard for us to face. No-one takes any pleasure slagging off their team that they love but all you get are sarcastic coments from angry fans not willing to look at the facts. It doesn't make you more of a fan by not accounting blame to Legends of the Club!

Spot on. Fucking spot on and I'm not surprised with the childish retorts from the usual suspects on here. You give right, reason and facts which are hard for us to face. No-one takes any pleasure slagging off their team that they love but all you get are sarcastic coments from angry fans not willing to look at the facts. It doesn't make you more of a fan by not accounting blame to Legends of the Club!

(tu)

(tu)

For what it's worth I think the real reason these folk don't want to say anything bad has got nothing to do with their reasons stated. I think it's more to do with what the t*rriers think when they read Bears complaining about our Club!

For what it's worth I think the real reason these folk don't want to say anything bad has got nothing to do with their reasons stated. I think it's more to do with what the t*rriers think when they read Bears complaining about our Club!

To save face almost? I have no doubt some even are t*rriers too, although its not my place to throw accusatiokns around, this place has loads of them.

To save face almost? I have no doubt some even are t*rriers too, although its not my place to throw accusatiokns around, this place has loads of them.

I don't know about the fake bears on here but I was indeed insinuating that some are indeed trying to save face. After all, it's very hard to come to terms with ugly truths!

I don't know about the fake bears on here but I was indeed insinuating that some are indeed trying to save face. After all, it's very hard to come to terms with ugly truths!

Of course mate, the old saying the truth hurts is none more so applicale than with us here and now.

(tu)

ah here we are again

apparently you arent a supporter if you dare criticise a team that has been awful the whole game today

It makes me laugh that you guys think it is about criticisim of the team, it's not,

It's your constant attempts to run down walter smith and the club at every opportunity and the great relish you take in it. You are slagging of a performance you didnt even see ffs....

hope you enjoyed your birthday, seems a great way to spend it..... :isay:

Was looking at Willie Vass' snaps of today, looks like Walter struggled to keep his eyes open at one point :lol:

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/130311-Rangers-v-Kilmarnock/G0000quXZcUqtGSE/I0000fO4bayu0Alo

But on a serious note, we played poor and we need to up our game. If we play like that on Thursday and Sunday then we may be in some trouble. I'm confident though that the players and the management team will do it!

It makes me laugh that you guys think it is about criticisim of the team, it's not,

It's your constant attempts to run down walter smith and the club at every opportunity and the great relish you take in it. You are slagging of a performance you didnt even see ffs....

hope you enjoyed your birthday, seems a great way to spend it..... :isay:

I have never seen ANY fan on here take any pleasure having their criticism WS. Do you honestly think any fan would?

So are you insinuating any fan criticising WS is relishing it and is in fact a fan of another team or have I just picked you up wrong and you just mean particular posters?

it's a pain in the arse when you need to explain everything to people, lets just say you don't seem to understand me and i can't be arsed explaining myself to you so lets leave it here

So are you insinuating any fan criticising WS is relishing it and is in fact a fan of another team or have I just picked you up wrong and you just mean particular posters?

Hes a troll mate, dont engage in conversation with him he will confuse you with deflections and lies.

it's a pain in the arse when you need to explain everything to people, lets just say you don't seem to understand me and i can't be arsed explaining myself to you so lets leave it here

You should actually make yourself clear and stop posting innuendo. Also you should maybe consider constructive debate instead of resorting to accusations to those of an opinion differ.

As you say though I think it's best we leave it here!

Only saw the first half today. Was the Killie penalty justified? Were we as bad in the second half as the first? Sounds like it was.

The penalty was a very very soft one and yes, we were as bad in the 2nd half.

Their claim for a 2nd penalty late on in the game was actually more of a shout than the 1st but the Killie player was heading away from the ball so I'd think that's why the Ref never gave it.

The Ref was absolutely appaling the whole game for both teams.