Allan McGregor/Neil Alexander

dc1872

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ?

• Take £5 Million for Shagger at the end of the season and give Alexander his place
    • Hang on to Shagger
    • Take £5 Million for Shagger at the end of the season and look for a replacement

Id take a bigger price for shagger tbh but alexanders solid so either way im good

If we got an offer of any more than 5mil, then we wouldnt have a choice, the TSB would cum in their pants.

If we get the offer thats fair (market value rather than SPL cheap sale price)then everyone has a for sale sign IMO.

As long as its agreed with lyyods, if we sell 1 or 2 of our biggest/ best assets then we'd need at least 80% of that for re-investment in new players.

selling 2 could bring in 6 or so (dependfing who) and could be better in the long run

If we got an offer of any more than 5mil, then we wouldnt have a choice, the TSB would cum in their pants.

If we get the offer thats fair (market value rather than SPL cheap sale price)then everyone has a for sale sign IMO.

As long as its agreed with lyyods, if we sell 1 or 2 of our biggest/ best assets then we'd need at least 80% of that for re-investment in new players.

selling 2 could bring in 6 or so (dependfing who) and could be better in the long run

If lyods agreed to such a deal i could see shagger leaving as he is the one who will generate the biggest income, if as you say he leaves for market price.

He is one of the players that if we had to sell someone, i think we could cope with what we had and that money could go to a couple of new faces.

Id give Alexander the gloves and take the 5 million. This is going to sound daft but i feel a bit more confident when Alexander is in goal sometimes.

I know what you mean, Alexander seems more consistent.

I know what you mean, Alexander seems more consistent.

I feel hes a much better kepper at set pieces, ie collecting corner kicks and he also does a great job one on one. McGregor's shot stopping is much better than Alexanders though.

Both great keeps to have.

we all know coisty will need money

and we all know how much shagger is worth

so it would make perfect sense to sell him and use the money elsewhere, alexander is perfectly capable of playing to an SPL standard and perhaps europe as well

it would be like keeping messi at the club because he's shit hot, when instead you could sell him and use the money

shaggers stock will never be higher imo, so why not use it to our advantage, we will be a selling club until the debt is gone anyway

I have said for ages if I had to sell one player for money it would be McGregor just because we have a very capable goalie in Alexander, in a nicer place for us I would rather hang on to him because he can make saves that IMO alexander can't but we need money for more important position's.

Neil Alexander is an expectional goalkeeper, but McGregor is world class and I don't want to let him go. £5 million is a joke for someone of his talent, Andy Caroll is wroth 7x more? What a fucking disgrace that would be. Love the shagger and want to keep him upsetting that a lot of people want to cash in on him just because of our finicial situation.

You want at least two good keepers, and that's what we have.

Is Grant Adam good enough to be our number 2?

good call. keep all our best players and extend there contracts,only the bank should want shagger,davis,bougie punted cause when there off we wont replace them.