What Coisty really said, non record version

spangles

McCoist (and Walter Smith) has a duty to protect his players, if they have been subjected to racial abuse then surely to keep the respect of these players we cannot possibly let this go without the full version getting out and the most severe sanctions possible taken to ensure eveeryone knows that racial abuse will not be tolerated at our club.

How can we possibly get involved in schemes like Show Racism the Red Card if we then brush the issue under the carpet when our players are subjected to racial abuse.

This is not about point-scoring over our rivals, it is much more serious than that. I really dont care that it is Lennon as the culprit as much as the fact that our players have been racially abused by another team during a game of football, and we did not pursue this as fully as we should.

The fact that, if followed through properly, Lennon would be forced to be sacked and would struggle to get another job in football with a stigma like that hanging over him, would be the proper justice for a scumbag of a human being that deserves all he gets.

McCoist (and Walter Smith) has a duty to protect his players, if they have been subjected to racial abuse then surely to keep the respect of these players we cannot possibly let this go without the full version getting out and the most severe sanctions possible taken to ensure eveeryone knows that racial abuse will not be tolerated at our club.

How can we possibly get involved in schemes like Show Racism the Red Card if we then brush the issue under the carpet when our players are subjected to racial abuse.

This is not about point-scoring over our rivals, it is much more serious than that. I really dont care that it is Lennon as the culprit as much as the fact that our players have been racially abused by another team during a game of football, and we did not pursue this as fully as we should.

The fact that, if followed through properly, Lennon would be forced to be sacked and would struggle to get another job in football with a stigma like that hanging over him, would be the proper justice for a scumbag of a human being that deserves all he gets.

The simple fact is that it was the rhags that brought racist comments into the equation, the club never has and EHD has refuted it also, it is one big farce on our side, while the celtic all sing from the one hymn sheet pleading their innocence. If the club nor Coisty are not willing to put into the public domain what was said, we should just let it go, once and for all.

A ban for telling a manager not to go near his players.

What a fucking joke this is.

Super Ally is 100% right to protect any of his players, Neil Lennon or any opposite manager shouldn't be going anywhere players that don't play for their team

The simple fact is that it was the rhags that brought racist comments into the equation, the club never has and EHD has refuted it also, it is one big farce on our side, while the celtic all sing from the one hymn sheet pleading their innocence. If the club nor Coisty are not willing to put into the public domain what was said, we should just let it go, once and for all.

EHD has not refuted it at all. His agent, a rabid tim, has come out and said EHD only wanted to concentrate on football. All other comments were McKay's own comments, not EHD's.

And you are missing my point entirely. It is clear the club are willing to let it go, i'm saying that is wrong and listed the reasons why.

EHD has not refuted it at all. His agent, a rabid tim, has come out and said EHD only wanted to concentrate on football. All other comments were McKay's own comments, not EHD's.

And you are missing my point entirely. It is clear the club are willing to let it go, i'm saying that is wrong and listed the reasons why.

But Diouf himself has insisted he wiill not be complaining to police about any racism allegations.

He said: "Neil Lennon is a nice guy and I do not believe he racially abused me.

"Neil Lennon is not a racist and I have every respect for him as a manager."

I am not missing any point, the executive should be fired for their failure to address this matter, as for the alleged victim, his reported statement, not his agents, is pretty clear to me. Unless of course you think EHD is lying, which would make him every bit as bad for covering up.

The focus should not be only be on Lennon but also Mjallby for the half time episode which I am reliably informed racist language was used by him in relation to Diouf. TB is right though when he says that all the 'show racism the red card' initiatives arent worth a fuck if racism by them is being swept under the carpet.