Duncan Ferguson

King_gazza

I was just watching sports centre & they were talking about the football years programme,which this year was 1994.

In 1994 all bears will be aware of what happened in that match against raith rovers involving big duncan. This was the first match i had ever been to at ibrox (was 9 years old) and me & my dad were sitting in the broomloan front & couldn't believe my eyes :lol:

What were your thoughts on ferguson? Was he worth the money we paid for him?

Did nothing of note for us; kept Walters old club going for a few years; amassed huge transfer fees later in his career along with long spells out injured.Really a non event for us, my memory is Walter playing him at left back in agame in europe.

Anybody remember the story that big dunc was supposed to have cut up one of hateley's suits with a pair of scissors, in an attempt to become with one the lads with coisty and durrant etc, only for hateley to bounce him around the dressing room?

probably a lot of pish but it was quite a big rumour at the time.

big dunc didnt really do it for us though. I was only a young lad but i remember a lot of long balls.....

Did nothing of note for us; kept Walters old club going for a few years; amassed huge transfer fees later in his career along with long spells out injured.Really a non event for us, my memory is Walter playing him at left back in agame in europe.

Did he not go from rangers,everton,newcastle then again to everton? Or was it vice versa with the last 2,i'm sure he re-signed for a club from the team he left them to go to?

The SFA opted to ignore Sub-Judice laws and decided to try and find a person guilty before it went to the courts.

Said that to my Mrs when we were watching it. Hung out to dry by the SFA. And the tims have the audacity to laud them as pro Rangers and anti Celtic. Delusional.

I was just watching sports centre & they were talking about the football years programme,which this year was 1994.

In 1994 all bears will be aware of what happened in that match against raith rovers involving big duncan. This was the first match i had ever been to at ibrox (was 9 years old) and me & my dad were sitting in the broomloan front & couldn't believe my eyes :lol:

What were your thoughts on ferguson? Was he worth the money we paid for him?

Haha mate that was my very first game aswell! And I was in BF! I missed the incident but, plus 3 of our goals, as the queue for pies was fucking torture and the screens were out! Can you mind who opened the scoring? (Without cheating! :P)

The SFA opted to ignore Sub-Judice laws and decided to try and find a person guilty before it went to the courts.

Yes and made it impossible to have a fair trial

God knows what his lawyers were up to allowing that to happen

One of the biggest stitch ups in football history