McGregors away (Possibly)

Just had a text from a close friend of Durrant, McGregor was in London for a medical yesterday with the view to a loan to Arsenal, he requested a transfer on Wednesday or Thursday and Walter agreed immediately, not sure how those things tie in though, Walter told him he can go and that Neil would be in goals for the PSV game.

Dont have a go at me, personally i dont believe it, im only passing on what ive been told.

Lets see who is in goal tmrw i guess.

:rolleyes:

Walter wasnt slow in dropping Boyd and offloading Miller when their heart wasnt in it, i dont know.

Do i need a kevlar vest?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing this with us I would not like to see McGregor leave but if he does leave I hope we can get a very good price for him.If Alan McGregors heart is not in it for Rangers it may be best for him to leave before his performences suffer and his value drops.I don't believe the rumour myself but time will tell.

It's against English FA rules to sign another player on loan from another country chief.

I already said above, i knew that and told him that. I have also already said i dont believe it either.

He has been right on more than 1 occassion before which is why i thought i would put it out there anyway.

(tu)

the guy who text him is indeed a friend of ians, as he just PMed me his name, and i know the guy.

So all we he really established is he knows the name of one of Durrants pals.

I have to add there must be something going on with the McGregor situation though.

the guy who text him is indeed a friend of ians, as he just PMed me his name, and i know the guy.

if i was in work just now i could get you 4 or 5 of his mates names. wouldnt make this any less pish.

mcgregor will leave in the summer along with bougie and davis if we can find buyers. the bank will see to that.