McGregors away (Possibly)

Just had a text from a close friend of Durrant, McGregor was in London for a medical yesterday with the view to a loan to Arsenal, he requested a transfer on Wednesday or Thursday and Walter agreed immediately, not sure how those things tie in though, Walter told him he can go and that Neil would be in goals for the PSV game.

Dont have a go at me, personally i dont believe it, im only passing on what ive been told.

Lets see who is in goal tmrw i guess.

:rolleyes:

Walter wasnt slow in dropping Boyd and offloading Miller when their heart wasnt in it, i dont know.

Do i need a kevlar vest?

:souness:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is relevant, but I was told when Bartley came to us that part of the reason we got him (and we pay very little of his wages) was due to Arsenal having been given 1st refusal on McGregor at the end of the season.

This obviously has nothing to do with him not playing on Thursday (if true) as it would surely have been Walter who agreed to this.

Not sure if this is relevant, but I was told when Bartley came to us that part of the reason we got him (and we pay very little of his wages) was due to Arsenal having been given 1st refusal on McGregor at the end of the season.

This obviously has nothing to do with him not playing on Thursday (if true) as it would surely have been Walter who agreed to this.

thats believable.

now for some truth. mcgregor was at mp yesterday. doesnt mean he wasn't in london as well but he was at mp.

Just had a text from a close friend of Durrant, McGregor was in London for a medical yesterday with the view to a loan to Arsenal, he requested a transfer on Wednesday or Thursday and Walter agreed immediately, not sure how those things tie in though, Walter told him he can go and that Neil would be in goals for the PSV game.

Dont have a go at me, personally i dont believe it, im only passing on what ive been told.

Lets see who is in goal tmrw i guess.

:rolleyes:

Walter wasnt slow in dropping Boyd and offloading Miller when their heart wasnt in it, i dont know.

Do i need a kevlar vest?

1240401348841.jpg

Guest SandyWATP

Seems plausible. We agree a fee for him, Alexander becomes our No.1, with James Beattie becoming our back-up when he returns to the club.

Im not sure this is breaking any rules, we signed Thomas Mhyre from Everton on an emergency 1month loan before and other teams in the prem have done this recently!

You need to have a serious injury problem or have a player who is ineligible etc so for that reason i cant see the FA or SPL/SFA giving dispensation for it to happen!

(tu) Let me know what she says.

Will do mate. Me and leah hook up for the odd bit of fun when Greegs is away and she confides things to me. Please keep this to yourself though kev as its maybe info thats best kept away from the public domain. (tu)

Im not sure this is breaking any rules, we signed Thomas Mhyre from Everton on an emergency 1month loan before and other teams in the prem have done this recently!

You need to have a serious injury problem or have a player who is ineligible etc so for that reason i cant see the FA or SPL/SFA giving dispensation for it to happen!

There was no transfer window until 2003

We signed Mhyre in 1999

This is quite funny. McGregor is being accused of not having the heart anymore when he hasn't even said anything. I wouldn't put your house on him leaving in the summer either. And as for Durrant, if he confides anything that goes on behind closed doors, then are we to believe that he does it to the type of people who spout it round in texts?

It was such a weird decision to drop him in an important European game when Alexander could have got the game time against a poor St Mirren side a few days earlier.

Not quite sure I buy that excuse, I am pretty alarmed by the whole thing.

Guest SandyWATP

It was such a weird decision to drop him in an important European game when Alexander could have got the game time against a poor St Mirren side a few days earlier.

Exactly.

I reckon something is going on.

Or against an equally poor Killie side tomorrow.