McGregors away (Possibly)

If the whole basis of the 'story' is that McGregor had a medical with Arsenal yesterday (Friday), then can someone explain to me why he was filmed arriving back in Glasgow with the Rangers team on Friday afternoon? As others have said, he was at MP yesterday & can't sign on loan with an English club.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Smith brought in second-choice goalkeeper Neil Alexander for the first-leg clash and confirmed Allan McGregor would return for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League visit of Kilmarnock on Sunday, he maintains he will not take the Europa League lightly despite the prospect of damaging fixture congestion.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=news&cd=1&ved=0CCoQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportinglife.com%2Ffootball%2Fscottishpremier%2Fnews%2Fstory_get.cgi%3FSTORY_NAME%3Dsoccer%2F11%2F03%2F11%2FSOCCER_Rangers_Nightlead.html%26TEAMHD%3Dscotspremiership%26BID%3D425&ei=sZ17TeyqEMWy8QPYhZS7BA&usg=AFQjCNFESm2x5f3yPVlVYvKkNOGdifeHgQ

I bet you didnt have to put up with the same bile i did though!

:)

No! :lol:

I dismissed it at the time, but the more you think about it, the weirder it gets.

Walter's not really into rotation, so dropping your (and I make no apologies for this) world class goalkeeper for a big European match does make me wonder....

Who cares if the source is valid? The transfer cannot happen, as pointed out by about 10 different people. Valid sources talk shite too.

The transfer can happen at the end of the season.

Maybe Walter thinks Greegsy's not in the right frame of mind due to this?

Boyd and Miller were dropped for this reason and Walter said so himself at the time.

No! :lol:

I dismissed it at the time, but the more you think about it, the weirder it gets.

Walter's not really into rotation, so dropping your (and I make no apologies for this) world class goalkeeper for a big European match does make me wonder....

(tu)

I also dismissed it but the usual idiots have refused to read that bit. :)

I think there is more to it than giving Neil game time too, but what, we probably wont find out until the summer.

Decent keeper no more no less, we have a more than able backup.

At times lets himself,his team mates and more importantly the club down,just hope we might get some decent money for him but I fear we might rate him more highly than the buying clubs.

Decent keeper no more no less, we have a more than able backup.

At times lets himself,his team mates and more importantly the club down,just hope we might get some decent money for him but I fear we might rate him more highly than the buying clubs.

you are having a laugh mate, shagger is so far beyond "decent" it's not even funny. He is world class without a doubt