McGregors away (Possibly)

you are having a laugh mate, shagger is so far beyond "decent" it's not even funny. He is world class without a doubt

Aye he was WORLD CLASS against Kris Commons at Parkhead and Samarass at Ibrox at New Year.

Neither of those two incidents were remotely funny either.

If he was WORLD CLASS he would not be plying his trade at Ibrox.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times do you need to post on this topic gunslinger? Are you talking to yourself? Desperate to prove its a lie when already "the rumour" has been proven otherwise, i wasnt the only one who got the text, just the only one with all the balls to start the topic.

;)

Imagine quoting Murray as a source doh The charlatan, the liar, the cunt.

I wish this would get taken down, it is an insult to Allan McGregor, Ian Durrant and, dare I say, Walter Smith. Absolute nonsense.

Its classic attention seeking nothing more, why forums put up with this nonsense i will never know.

I think this thread should be locked.

Why?

If you do not wish to participate, keep out. There are people out there that like to debate on the internet and just because the subject might be bollox, does not mean they should be denied that right.

Why?

If you do not wish to participate, keep out. There are people out there that like to debate on the internet and just because the subject might be bollox, does not mean they should be denied that right.

So you want to debate something that can't happen, just for the sake of freedom of debate? <cr>

So you want to debate something that can't happen, just for the sake of freedom of debate? <cr>

I never said I did, I just wonder why the fook certain members would cry away to their mammies because there is a debate that they think is shite.

It is not all about those members, it is about the wider divide who might wish to let this debate grow into the debate on who Shagger will go to at the end of the season or why he was left out of the squad on Thursday - it is just easy to stop looking at a thread if you think the topic is bollox.

The most sensible guess for McGregor being dropped for the PSV game is that he did something naughty. That was my immediate thought when I heard Alexander was playing the other night.

It probably involved ... :hump:

Maybe the lads set him a dare of living up to the 10 birds a night tag and Walter found out..... :D

Guest SandyWATP

I dont think Wenger would have any interest in McGregor

Wenger would be silly to not have any interest in McGregor.

Wenger would be silly to not have any interest in McGregor.

It's not just Wenger. How he's not away with his price tag amazes me. Only thing I can think of is all these managers turning there nose up at the SPL. McGregor is twice the GK De Gea is but somehow worth 4 times less.

Aye he was WORLD CLASS against Kris Commons at Parkhead and Samarass at Ibrox at New Year.

Neither of those two incidents were remotely funny either.

If he was WORLD CLASS he would not be plying his trade at Ibrox.

Every keeper has their off days

I have just read 'The Championship' rules and they make no mention of the emergency loanee having to come from the same country.

I also point you to the following article, which clearly states that Wenger has his eye on a player but requires league approval first, which is why he could not make the signing in time for today's game.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1364977/Arsenal-want-emergency-loan-deal-new-goalkeeper.html

If you delve further and read the Premiership rules, it clearly states:

6. Subject to the conditions set out below, a Temporary Transfer shall be permitted:

6.1 between Clubs; and

6.2 between a Club and a club in membership of the Football League, the Football

Conference, the Northern Premier League, the Isthmian League and the Southern

League.

Now, the wording that I have made bold can be manipulated to suit, as only one club is mentioned as needing to be in membership of the said league.

The whole issue above is for 'Temporary contracts' which is a standard loan and no mention is made, that I can see, that states any rules are laid out to prevent emergency loans from countries other than the league of the team needing the player.

Can someone please highlight any official text that states that emergency loans are only permitted within England?

The bit you have in bold clearly means that it's only allowed between 2 English clubs

Also, if you look at the history of these emergency goalkeeper loans; every single one of them has saw the club sign a goalkeeper from another EPL club. Liverpool signed Paul Jones from Southampton during an injury crisis in 2004. Do you really think they would've signed him if they could've taken their pick from every goalkeeper in Europe? Same with Manchester City and Marton Fulop last season.

I have just read 'The Championship' rules and they make no mention of the emergency loanee having to come from the same country.

I also point you to the following article, which clearly states that Wenger has his eye on a player but requires league approval first, which is why he could not make the signing in time for today's game.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1364977/Arsenal-want-emergency-loan-deal-new-goalkeeper.html

If you delve further and read the Premiership rules, it clearly states:

Now, the wording that I have made bold can be manipulated to suit, as only one club is mentioned as needing to be in membership of the said league.

The whole issue above is for 'Temporary contracts' which is a standard loan and no mention is made, that I can see, that states any rules are laid out to prevent emergency loans from countries other than the league of the team needing the player.

Can someone please highlight any official text that states that emergency loans are only permitted within England?

Emergency loans can be taken out at any time between Friday 8 February and 5pm on March 27, 2008 (adjust year as required) and can only be used by Football League clubs loaning players in from other clubs in England, including those from the Premier League. International switches are not allowed including Scotland and Ireland.

Players can be signed for a maximum period of 93 days on such loans.

Players on emergency loan can be recalled by their own clubs after 28 days have expired, but not before.

Only five loan players (whether standard or emergency) can be named on the team sheet for any one game and no more than four players can be loaned from one club to another in any one season.

Emergency loan signings can be made up to three hours before a league game.