McGregors away (Possibly)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who think Arsenal would not be interested in Allan McGregor are hiding from the fact that our keeper is one of the best in Europe. The fact that we have two top class keepers is amazing, considering the financial situation we find ourselves in.

5-4-1?

Wattenacio at its finest my friend.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Bartley Papac

Naismith Davis Edu Diouf

Jelavic

I've used it so many times vs any other team, i'm becoming unbeatable. no one wants to play me anymore! I won a league other week vs friends using Everton, Arsenal and Blackburn. lost 1, won 2, drew 3!! only scored 4 goals and conceded 1!

sorry folks gone way off topic!

Wattenacio at its finest my friend.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Bartley Papac

Naismith Davis Edu Diouf

Jelavic

I've used it so many times vs any other team, i'm becoming unbeatable. no one wants to play me anymore! I won a league other week vs friends using Everton, Arsenal and Blackburn. lost 1, won 2, drew 3!! only scored 4 goals and conceded 1!

sorry folks gone way off topic!

good man dont let the fans grind you down.

if he was english he would have been there number one for years and be worth 20 million.

if craig gordon is worth 9m then mcgregor is worth equal that or more as imo he is a better keeper than gordon, but its whether teams want him that will determine his sell on value.

if craig gordon is worth 9m then mcgregor is worth equal that or more as imo he is a better keeper than gordon, but its whether teams want him that will determine his sell on value.

his worth unfortunatly will have little bearing on what we sell him for.

you right though hes worth alot.

It's against English FA rules to sign another player on loan from another country chief.

Ah it's an English rule. I've seen people saying it was a FIFA thing but I remember us borrowing that keeper from Everton during as an emergency loan. (Can never remember his name).

Ah it's an English rule. I've seen people saying it was a FIFA thing but I remember us borrowing that keeper from Everton during as an emergency loan. (Can never remember his name).

Andy Dibble.

That was years ago and the rules have since changed.

I never said I did, I just wonder why the fook certain members would cry away to their mammies because there is a debate that they think is shite.

It is not all about those members, it is about the wider divide who might wish to let this debate grow into the debate on who Shagger will go to at the end of the season or why he was left out of the squad on Thursday - it is just easy to stop looking at a thread if you think the topic is bollox.

Away and condescend to someone else.

just a rumour a heard here. Bartley here on loan till end of season so we can have a look at him end off season couple a mill and bartley for shagger any thoughts?

If we value AM at 4/5 mill id jump at this offer but if his value gets up around 7/8 mill then no.

Andy Dibble.

That was years ago and the rules have since changed.

Not Dibble.

Having checked it was Thomas Myhre. He played six games as an emergency loan from Everton during the 1999-2000 season, including one European tie in Dortmund.