ICT V Tardellis

I also hope they were all headed north, huddled in the backs of their transit vans with icicles hanging off their wee bobble hats when the new came through on the radio.

Is this going to be replayed on the Wednesday night then? If so, a few good things about that:

• 7.45 k/o in Inverness. Not for the faint-hearted.
  • Lower travelling support due to the said k/o time.
  • No TV coverage due to it being a champions league night
  • Means they now have games to catch up on too and todays result will see us creep that little bit nearer. Thus adding some pressure.

That was my first thoughts, hopefully the buses were on route.

:lol:

i love this way of thinking, rather than wishing death upon them and their way of life instead we are wishing that their day has been somewhat inconvenienced and they had to do a 250 mile round trip for no reason!!

i love this way of thinking, rather than wishing death upon them and their way of life instead we are wishing that their day has been somewhat inconvenienced and they had to do a 250 mile round trip for no reason!!

Death doesn't sting the wallet as much as the cost of petrol up to the Highlands and back! :happy:

Fuck that!

Let's hope they crash on the way back.