Threads

spangles

i binned it, if you have a problem PM me

it was binned because it was nonesense

When did asking a civil question become a problem ?, perhaps you can say in which way you deemed it nonsense,because of ££ or because of the sunday liam, or perhaps you think the liam didn't print the article.

When did asking a civil question become a problem ?, perhaps you can say in which way you deemed it nonsense,because of ££ or because of the sunday liam, or perhaps you think the liam didn't print the article.

ive read the article and youve left out most of it,

no mention of the celtic site accused

no mention that its about the owner who hosts the 2 sites

i stand by my point, its nonesense and i think you were having a go at FF for your own reasons

I never included any of the article, celtic sites can fight their own battles, they are of no interest to me. What I am certain of is that Rangers fans will be left with the shit end of the stick, any Rangers site that attempts to make money from the latest overblown sectarian/religious nonsense needs exposing, you may not think it matters, I do.

I never included any of the article, celtic sites can fight their own battles, they are of no interest to me. What I am certain of is that Rangers fans will be left with the shit end of the stick, any Rangers site that attempts to make money from the latest overblown sectarian/religious nonsense needs exposing, you may not think it matters, I do.

is there anywhere in the article that says a site will make money from this....... no

i dislike FF but i wont have a go at them for no reason, you seem to differ.

i am not a fan of follow follow or mark dingwall but if he wants to make money from rangers fans and people are willing to give him money then it's his business and no one elses. Always found this objection to him making money from the rangers support to be bizzare. Also to start criticising him for something he hasn't even done is pointless.

Abusing his position in the trust is one thing but the guy has a right to earn a living however he wants.

p.s. and your first post was utter gibberish, no wonder it was deleted.

is there anywhere in the article that says a site will make money from this....... no

i dislike FF but i wont have a go at them for no reason, you seem to differ.

Again, I never quoted the article or anything from it, I did quote ££ poster(s) inviting suckster to make ££ a subscriptiopn site, remind me again who owns ££.

Perhaps you should have taken the trouble to read the post properly, rather than jump to conclusions.