Smith calls for supporter patience

we were third in the league.

now we are a home win v st mirren from going top.

and smith is already leaving.

its is a two way street of course. but nerves are kicking in and the fans dont help. never have in my life time. i doubt there is a club worse for having there fans ruin players.

while we were 3rd in the league, we were also planning a trip to villarreal

something that the protesting fans "forgot" at the time if you ask me

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans are great with the players. It's guys like Walter Smith that ruins talented players.

thats simply not true. we have ruined players when smith wasnt here.

there was a guy infront of me still giving hutton dogs abuse in the december before his move to spurs.

mo ross took it tight. charlie adam. burke, namouchi its been going on for 20 years that i know of.

singing boyds name when hes on the bench and novos playing and novos when boyds playing. letizi was given a terrible time.

we have had it to good as fans for to long and its made us horrible.

ive heard more booing at ibrox than any other ground in all the football ive seen.

thats simply not true. we have ruined players when smith wasnt here.

there was a guy infront of me still giving hutton dogs abuse in the december before his move to spurs.

mo ross took it tight. charlie adam. burke, namouchi its been going on for 20 years that i know of.

singing boyds name when hes on the bench and novos playing and novos when boyds playing. letizi was given a terrible time.

we have had it to good as fans for to long and its made us horrible.

ive heard more booing at ibrox than any other ground in all the football ive seen.

I said talented players. Ross, Namouchi, Letizi weren't.

I said talented players. Ross, Namouchi, Letizi weren't.

who knows what they could have been with support.

ross had a dozen caps before we roasted him to death and was a good player. bags of pace good on the ball.

namouch had something

goalkeepers need confidence and any keeper who could have remained confident with the fans treatment of him would have been some character.

we are shit as fans at home. totaly shit.

thank god for the away support.

in what terms

the shokcing run of no wins in 11 included a few champions league games that got us to the last 16, november still gave us time to catch hearts that season

we didnt catch hearts though.

the protesters were right on that front.

Because it wont be the fans who lose the league, it will be the manager and players, the fans play their part but its a fraction of the part needed to win games of football.

i think we transmit our nerves alot.

frankly one loss will be enough to loose us it i expect and we could easily cause that.

ecks time was up. the protesters realised that.

yes at the end of that season

but being outside the doors in november when he is on his way to the last 16 of the CL was a fucking poor show, especially after eck having to deal with worse financial constraints than any other rangers manager in murrays tenure

i think we transmit our nerves alot.

frankly one loss will be enough to loose us it i expect and we could easily cause that.

It wont be the fans who lose it, but sure, we could contribute to our downfall in some small way, this subway loyal thing cant help anyone either. The atmosphere at Ibrox has been dreadful since the PC Brigade took over, weve won things since then though, so maybe we over estimate the crowds importance, i dont know.

yes at the end of that season

but being outside the doors in november when he is on his way to the last 16 of the CL was a fucking poor show, especially after eck having to deal with worse financial constraints than any other rangers manager in murrays tenure

murray would have let eck continue forever if no pressure was applied.

muray only ever reacts to presure.

the protests were warented effective and timly.

It wont be the fans who lose it, but sure, we could contribute to our downfall in some small way, this subway loyal thing cant help anyone either. The atmosphere at Ibrox has been dreadful since the PC Brigade took over, weve won things since then though, so maybe we over estimate the crowds importance, i dont know.

i cant be sure of this but i suspect our away record has been better than our home for almost 2 seasons now.

if true i know who i blame for that.

Me too. The other week the forever optimists were chanting "we are still in all 4 competitions"

Next weekend 4 and can go to 2 just like that and then the patter starts again "we can still do a league and Europa double, the tims can't eh eh eh"

Well after the Cup Final it will be two either way ;) In fact, might even be one. Not sure if that would even be a bad thing, as much as winning in Europe is fun the players seem to be wanting to use it as an excuse. Tired my arse, they were tired five minutes into the season ffs. Perhaps they need to look at their training routines and diets if they are tired.