***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

I think we will see something like this.

:mcgregor:

:bougherra: :weir: :bartley:

:Foster:_______________________________________:papac:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :whittaker:

:lafferty:

Live on ITV4.

:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :bartley: :whittaker:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :wylde:

:diouf:

No chance that'll be the line up but it would work wonders if it was, we can sit back and then use both Weiss and Wylde as counter attack weapons (said this on the RM Facebook page)

:Foster: :bartley: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :hutton:

Something similar to today, just swapping Jela for Lafferty

They are nothing special, as long as we keep it tight at the back like Thursday and manage to find a goal from a team that has no width or real pace we will win. If it gets to the magic 70 minute mark when Walter makes the subs and its still 0-0, I hope Vlad and Wylde are on to inject pace and we can actually finish this off in 90 minutes, we cant afford to go to extra time ahead of Sunday.

1-0 Gers

I think we will see something like this.

:bougherra: :weir: :bartley:

:Foster:_______________________________________:papac:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :whittaker:

Live on ITV4.

Thought it was ESPN??

ITV suits me better as will be in Spain and think there's more chance of seeing it on ITV4

I can see us going through, so I hope Bougherra watches what he's doing. A booking away from suspension, and a missing centre back is the last thing we need.

Buzzing for this game, my first European game. Would love for Weiss to start as well, although the only change from the first game will be Papac back in, Whittaker in midfield, and Lafferty in for Jelavic.

So:

Alexander

Foster Bougherra Weir Bartley Papac

Whittaker Davis Edu Diouf

Lafferty

Am I in the minority or majority in wanting us to get through?

Majority...at least I would hope mate :dry:

Hopefully we can celebrate getting to the last 8 and then carry it straight through to Sunday :D

Quarter Finals would be a great achievement and then from there....who knows :sherlock:

Same team as last Thursday I suspect...

Am I in the minority or majority in wanting us to get through?

I doubt anybody wants us to go out, I want Rangers to win every game they play.

I have mixed feelings about the competition but we need to keep winning and hopefully start peforming better, a defeat could be demoralising for a very important cup final.

I doubt anybody wants us to go out, I want Rangers to win every game they play.

I have mixed feelings about the competition but we need to keep winning and hopefully start peforming better, a defeat could be demoralising for a very important cup final.

You didnt see the posts when we were playing Sporting then. Embarassing to read some of them

No chance that'll be the line up but it would work wonders if it was, we can sit back and then use both Weiss and Wylde as counter attack weapons (said this on the RM Facebook page)

I would love to see that!! Replace Diouf with Jelavic and I would happily see that in the final net week.

You didnt see the posts when we were playing Sporting then. Embarassing to read some of them

I read people talking about how they couldn't be arsed with the competition, due to the distraction from more important domestic issues and fixture congestion problems. I had these feelings myself and still do in some ways.

But I can't quite believe anybody was celebrating Sporting's late goal at Ibrox or when they went 2-1 up and it looked like we were heading out, but of course I could be wrong.

Get through and we are 4 games from Dublin

Don't kid on here , the mhanky mob are bricking it the longer we are in it

They couldn't cope with us getting to Dublin and dare I say it , win it

If carlsberg done wet dreams then that's mine

This team would win..

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :bartley: :papac:

:davis: :hutton: :ness:

:weiss:

Sure I read that Naismith and Ness could be back for this game?

That would be my preferred line up but I don't see it happening. At the very least I'd like Hutton and Wylde to start.