***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

Well no weiss at all is horrible. Injured again? Perfect excise for Walter to not play him on Sunday and persist with 5 at the back.

In a game where we can't let the opposition score we drop our number one keeper. Excellent decision making smith.

Again.

Wylde will be played as a wingback.

Not a single defender on the bench, they're all on the park ffs.

He is playing left wing.

Five at the back, Whittaker right, Davis and Edu in the middle and Wylde on the left.

The winger from Kirkintilloch, who turns 20 next Wednesday, has made only one competitive start for the club previous in a League Cup tie at Kilmarnock last October.

And he'll be tasked with getting balls into the box for Kyle Lafferty to convert as he is deployed as a lone forward.

Well no weiss at all is horrible. Injured again? Perfect excise for Walter to not play him on Sunday and persist with 5 at the back.

In a game where we can't let the opposition score we drop our number one keeper. Excellent decision making smith.

Again.

I think it might be related to Sunday and making sure it doesn't get worse.

well the onus is on lafferty tonight to hold that ball up and find the net, i think tonight is lafferty night and he is booking his front line role in Dublin starting tonight with a hat-rick, well a goal aint too much too ask

well the onus is on lafferty tonight to hold that ball up and find the net, i think tonight is lafferty night and he is booking his front line role in Dublin starting tonight with a hat-rick, well a goal aint too much too ask

What the fuck have you been smoking?

A strike that troubles the keeper will be a start.