***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

:ohmy: :ohmy:

5 Years?!

All sorts of reasons mate, I wanted to get a season ticket for this season but something else came up. Was gonna go to the Sporting home game as well but I had an exam the next day I had to study for. :anguish:

All sorts of reasons mate, I wanted to get a season ticket for this season but something else came up. Was gonna go to the Sporting home game as well but I had an exam the next day I had to study for. :anguish:

I don't know what I'd do with myself at the weekends :lol:

Hope you enjoy it and bring us some luck !

Don't really know what the line-up will be but I don't expect many surprises. On at 4am here so after a poker tourney mabe I can get a few hours shut-eye and get up at 3.30 and get settled in for the game . Have to keep the noise down a bit so will be singing silently when we get through. WATP

Buzzing, absolutely buzzing for this!

Going to be a massive few days in our season, two wins would be brilliant. We haven't had something to properly cheer about for a while.

I would go with..

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Bartley Papac

Davis Hutton

Weiss Naismith Diouf

Healy

Alexander, Cole, Whittaker, Wylde, Edu, Fleck, Lafferty on the bench.

4-2-3-1 switching to a 4-1-3-2 at times of possession.

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Bartley Papac

Hutton

Weiss Davis Diouf

Healy Naismith

i think we will beat them i wasnt too impressed with them in the first leg although i know it will be different this time around. if we can create chances like we did against valencia and sporting but this time show a wee bit more composure in front of goal i can see us coming out on top.2-1 to the gers :uk: im getting excited just thinking about it lol w.a.t.p

I would play a five in midfield with someone man marking that wee playermaker they have. To take him out the game , he never really bothered his arse in the last game but he can punish us if we don't pick him up ., edu has energy to burn so I would probably choose him to do it

if we go 4-4-2 with old davie in the team we will get royaly fucked ala last season, our only hope is defend like fuck and pray for a breakaway goal or penalties

Drop him, we need to go for it, Bartley and Boughie can keep a tight line and have the pace, Weir brings experience but I would go 4-4-2 as another poster said, it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees, we're the proud Glasgow Rangers, if we believe in ourselves we can take this mob tonight.

WATP!