***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

Some early team news.

Rangers line-up to face PSV Eindhoven (5-4-1): Alexander; Foster, Bougherra, Weir, Bartley, Papac; Whittaker, Davis, Edu, Wylde; Lafferty.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/236068-wylde-and-alexander-start-for-rangers-against-psv/

Tonight's team

:alexander:

:bougherra: :weir: :bartley:

:Foster:_____________________________________________________:papac:

:whittaker: :davis: :edu: :wylde:

:lafferty:

I think were going to get pumped with that team out tonight, don't know what Walter is thinking.

Keep it tight, try not to concede then bring on Diouf, Weiss or Naismith - possibly keep for extra-time?

Weiss better start on Sunday!

Keep it tight, try not to concede then bring on Diouf, Weiss or Naismith - possibly keep for extra-time?

Weiss better start on Sunday!

It's just so negative, can see Ibrox being a very nervous place tonight.

Talking of which, I'll need to head to. Lets hope I'm proved wrong when I return :cheers:

RANGERS and PSV Eindhoven supporters will be asked to stand and observe a minute's silence before tonight's Europa League game as a show of support for Japan.

Official Website.

Let's show the rest of Europe how to actually do this properly.

Don't know what to think about the line-up really. Walter with one eye on Sunday perhaps.

What a fucking shite line-up, yet again edu who continues to do fuck all week in week out and lafferty whos had about 3 good games in 3 years start while Diouf, Naismith and probably our best player Weiss on the bench. Oh and also 5-4-1. GTF!

Thats kinda the team i expected apart from Lafferty upfront , looks good and compact lets hope the midfield are upto the task of supporting tonight rather than smashing long balls at Lafferty and watching it come back .

2-1 the Bears :D

So sick of this, why are so many attacking players being "rested" when we will no doubt play the same formation against the tims, we show them way too much respect and treat ourselves like the underdogs from the start. Lets have a go or just not bother as it's a joke! We played with 8 defensive players against killie fuck knows how bad walters going to have our line up if we get through tonight and draw a team of real european quality!