***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

So sick of this, why are so many attacking players being "rested" when we will no doubt play the same formation against the tims, we show them way too much respect and treat ourselves like the underdogs from the start. Lets have a go or just not bother as it's a joke! We played with 8 defensive players against killie fuck knows how bad walters going to have our line up if we get through tonight and draw a team of real european quality!

PSV were "real quality" until we drew with them. Now they're supposedly shite.

Same would be said if we drew with Liverpool, Man City, Dynamo Kyiv, anyone

PSV were "real quality" until we drew with them. Now they're supposedly shite.

Same would be said if we drew with Liverpool, Man City, Dynamo Kyiv, anyone

They are not top class, and we can beat them, if bartleys header was a few inches to the right we would have an away goal to defend right now. the "top" teams are the likes of liverpool, city, kiev, porto, villarreal.

Wylde is anything but negative!

Good to see a player in the correct position also.

Weiss can come on to great effect later in the game.

Edu is a worry, let's just hope whitty has improved his touch from Sunday

People do realise that Weiss is still recovering from his injury as is Naismith and Ness , just because they are back training doesnt mean we throw them on for a full fucking 90 ffs

I doubt anyone is questioning Ness not being it the squad. But Diouf? McGregor? We aren't resting McGregor for Sunday either!

I doubt anyone is questioning Ness not being it the squad. But Diouf? McGregor? We aren't resting McGregor for Sunday either!

Alexander will be playing Sunday , would you rather he only had one game as practice for it ?

Diouf has been blowing out his arse after an hour , he'll be on in the 2n half , why does everyone have to be so negative , wait until the games started and you've seen how they are performing before bumping the gums :

i think the phrase is ROTATION (the thing everyone was mumping about fromt he weekend ) ...

Aye Walter excellent line up there! Really attacking. A fuckin negative joke once again from a total shitebag! Whittaker in midfield? Shite. Weiss on the bench? Typical. Edu playing again? Shocking.

I'm fukn glad I never spent £30 on the game, I feel sorry for the people going there expecting a different rangers.

We will see the same bullshit on Sunday as well!

considering on our run to the final in 2008 shagger was the hero, i would of thought he would have been first on the team sheet.

as for rotation and resting players, why are bougie/weir/whittaker/davis and edu never rested or rotated.

im not surprised at the line up i called it except for wylde who i had diouf out left.

fingers crossed we can keep it 0-0 until 72 mins n smith might(for once) make 3 attacking substitutions.

Keep it tight, try not to concede then bring on Diouf, Weiss or Naismith - possibly keep for extra-time?

Weiss better start on Sunday!

I'd put money on him not getting on till we are 2-0 down and lafferty starting before him. Cannot believe that team tonight.

considering on our run to the final in 2008 shagger was the hero, i would of thought he would have been first on the team sheet.

as for rotation and resting players, why are bougie/weir/whittaker/davis and edu never rested or rotated.

im not surprised at the line up i called it except for wylde who i had diouf out left.

fingers crossed we can keep it 0-0 until 72 mins n smith might(for once) make 3 attacking substitutions.

And pigs might fly (PS) not having a go mate I agree with what your saying but can you honestly see Smith using three subs in a game

come on lads enough of this negativity and get behind the bears tonight! understand its still a wee bit defensive considering we are at home, but will that matter in 4 hours time when we are in the quarter finals!? WATP.

And pigs might fly (PS) not having a go mate I agree with what your saying but can you honestly see Smith using three subs in a game

naw m8 id be surprised if he makes even 1 sub if it is still 0-0, but 1 needs to hope that he will do the right thing for once.

we will end up thrashing them now n i will look like a pure fanny lol. but everytime i see a lineup for us in europe i feel sick to my stomach.

He wasn't really the hero, Yes that save in bremen did keep us in it and was just :drool: but alexander also saved a penalty in the shootout against fiorentina so he is still very reliable in my eyes. your 2nd point about rotating but couldn't be clearer mate, I have been calling for davis to be dropped as a blind man can clearly see he has been piss poor this season compared to last, as for weir and edu well you see enough on this forum for that arguement.