Is Alan McInally a Rangers fan?

Irwin Sparkes

I was watching footage of our home game against Bayern Munich in 1999 and when they score their last minute equaliser he says "aw god i don't believe it" in an exasperated tone. Considering he played for Bayern, and Celtic, this seems a bit strange

I'd like him to be one of us. Always preferred him to Charlie Nicholas.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good Ayrshire Bear who started his playing career with Ayr Utd.

His Father Jackie was a member of the Killie team that won the League back in the 60's.

He also had a short spell with Killie near the end of his career, and I'm not too sure, but I think he played with Aston Villa for a short time as well.

He's a good Ayrshire Bear who started his playing career with Ayr Utd.

His Father Jackie was a member of the Killie team that won the League back in the 60's.

He also had a short spell with Killie near the end of his career, and I'm not too sure, but I think he played with Aston Villa for a short time as well.

From 1987-1989 he was a Villa player

I understood he likes the colour blue...the post above was about as relevant as that.

I don't believe it was, I believe it narrows the probability. Whether you like it or not.

A dirty wife and girlfriend beating no mark who once challanged a disabled old celtic supporter to a fight after the game at Love Street for giving him abuse. He may originally have been a blue nose but a couple of years at the glitterdome turned him into one of them.