Available bosman signings

Lets screw the nut here guys.

Anyone who's taken the time investigate the number of players we realistically could sign that are on bosmans; wouldnt have taken long to realise that we could replace over half our current squad with players ranging from slightly better to a shit load better than what we currently have.

As far as Im concerened there no excuse next season for not having sufficient numbers and quality to bury that mob once and for all.

Yes we're in debt. Its halved again by this time next year due to this european run we're on. That's if Mr Whyte doesnt complete his purchase before then; Which Im sure it will. Some seem to forget that we spent nearly 10 million last summer on 2 or 3 players. None of us would have bet that would happen prior to the window opening.

So to say we couldnt afford a serious shake up of our squad would be hasty.

Wouldnt surprise me that theres quite a few deals done, in principal, already.

Nae Dough......you know the rest.

I don't for certain but ally has already said the wage budget will be. Cut next season so surley we will need to offload some player before we can bring anyone in , so we couldn't do anything just now

Papac may leave, Weir, Weiss, Diouf, Foster and Bartley will all leave. Allegedly McGregor, Davis and Bougherra will all leave accoring to some on here, a few others may follow too.

This is a huge summer for us, and i have no doubt Ally will have sufficient funds to defend our title next year. The loans and contracts expiring will free up possibly £3m to £4m per year just for salaries, before we sell anyone. Rumours say the budget is to be cut by £1m again, embarrassingly, but thats the card Murray and Bain have dealt us, so before we sell anyone Ally will have between 2 and 3 million to ADD to the squad.

Its not all doom and gloom, im excited.

(tu)

Lets screw the nut here guys.

Anyone who's taken the time investigate the number of players we realistically could sign that are on bosmans; wouldnt have taken long to realise that we could replace over half our current squad with players ranging from slightly better to a shit load better than what we currently have.

As far as Im concerened there no excuse next season for not having sufficient numbers and quality to bury that mob once and for all.

Yes we're in debt. Its halved again by this time next year due to this european run we're on. That's if Mr Whyte doesnt complete his purchase before then; Which Im sure it will. Some seem to forget that we spent nearly 10 million last summer on 2 or 3 players. None of us would have bet that would happen prior to the window opening.

So to say we couldnt afford a serious shake up of our squad would be hasty.

Wouldnt surprise me that theres quite a few deals done, in principal, already.

Nae Dough......you know the rest.

well said, thats my problem exactly there must be numerous players available on bosmans or even a few hundred grand that could definetly improve our squad, its the scouting system that I query, is it true that Neil Murray is going to be a scout for us next season