Tennent's Could Have Been a Player Competition

Jonnyboyrfc

Tennent's were running a competition on their website for Rangers fans to apply to eventually play at Ibrox in a game with other successful applicants.

1,200 applied and 64 people were contacted and asked to attend a training day at Murray Park where final selection for the game would take place.

I GOT IN :party: :party: :party::uk: :uk: :uk:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You're pretty much guaranteed to get picked. There will be an amount of shiters there.

Who said I wasn't shite :lol: :lol: :lol:

all joking aside, it is done through an internet application form so I am hoping and praying it is full of old alchys and general shitters!

Guest SandyWATP

Who said I wasn't shite :lol: :lol: :lol:

all joking aside, it is done through an internet application form so I am hoping and praying it is full of old alchys and general shitters!

Exactly.

It will be full of fat bastards who are hoping to have one last shot at glory.

Guest SandyWATP

I'm not joking.

The first time you get the ball, try some outrageous bit of skill to catch their attention.

Something like a visually effective but pointless backheel, or 6 step-overs then a simple pass.

I'm not joking.

The first time you get the ball, try some outrageous bit of skill to catch their attention.

Something like a visually effective but pointless backheel, or 6 step-overs then a simple pass.

trust me, jonny will catch their attention no problem

the minute he tries to control the ball EVERYCUNT will be watching him and howling with laughter

trust me, jonny will catch their attention no problem

the minute he tries to control the ball EVERYCUNT will be watching him and howling with laughter

hahaha I think i'll be playing some 5s to get my touch a bit more up to scratch!