4 Managers In 10 Years

minstral

Just the way modern football has gone in general. Your Alex Fergusons and Dario Gradis are the exception rather than the rule these days, sadly.

Could be worse. Four in ten years is relatively few by most standards.

Look at Hearts as well.

Hearing from an older bear that I know, Minst, he reckons Davie White was really unfortunate to get the sack, is he right?

I agree with him as Davie White was not as bad as people make him out to have been.

Aye, he always mentions that DW was up against a really good Celtic team and nearly won the league at one point as well.

The 1967-68 season he was unlucky as we only lost 1 game that season and still failed to win the title.

Aye, he always mentions that DW was up against a really good Celtic team and nearly won the league at one point as well.

Rangers topped the table in the second game of the 67-68 season and stayed there until a final game defeat to Aberdeen, with White taking over in the November. We blew it in the last three games and never got near them again for five years.

Rangers topped the table in the second game of the 67-68 season and stayed there until a final game defeat to Aberdeen, with White taking over in the November. We blew it in the last three games and never got near them again for five years.

Ahhh right.

I take it the rhats had a decent side then, as opposed to us both being equally poor?

I'm only asking as I refuse to acknowledge their pub team cup win in 67.

Ahhh right.

I take it the rhats had a decent side then, as opposed to us both being equally poor?

I'm only asking as I refuse to acknowledge their pub team cup win in 67.

We were in a European final the season previous, so couldn't have been mugs. We were also the first team to beat the reigning pub team cup champions.

You'll need to ask the old bastards for witness statements! :D

We were in a European final the season previous, so couldn't have been mugs. We were also the first team to beat the reigning pub team cup champions.

You'll need to ask the old bastards for witness statements! :D

Davie also had taken us to the Quarter and Semi finals of the Inter-Cities fair cups. We lost to Leeds and then Newcastle, but Gornik the Polish team was the end for Davie.

And he was up against a football writer/journalist who really wanted to manage Rangers, one Willie Waddell