April 16/17th

kplfishtank

i know this is semi final weekend and our game v killie to be played that weekend was brought forward

my question is.. will we have a fixture for this weekend as me and some guys from work are planning on a wee day out at blackpool v wigan.

so can i book this or is there a chance we might get rearranged fixture

i know this is semi final weekend and our game v killie to be played that weekend was brought forward

my question is.. will we have a fixture for this weekend as me and some guys from work are planning on a wee day out at blackpool v wigan.

so can i book this or is there a chance we might get rearranged fixture

Depends on the outcome of the 1/4's i think mate. If st mirren or dundee united get papped out we could possibly play them.

Could be the St. Mirren game: providing aberdeen put them out of the scottish cup.

Rearranged game to play against Aberdeen as well from this weekend, so will probably be the loser of that game that we play.

cheers guys , would they allow us a home game if theres 2 semi finals at hampden that weekend.

prefer a sunday game so i can have full weekend on the ale

Thats what I was wondering as well D.

I think it would need to be an away game or nothing, if only for policing and security problems.

They could give us another away game though, like they gave us the Killie game on Sunday there.

cheers guys , would they allow us a home game if theres 2 semi finals at hampden that weekend.

prefer a sunday game so i can have full weekend on the ale

What away is it we have?

Aberdeen, United and St Johnstone?

And St Mirren at home?