Naismith telling his club to sell him !

Fish will say he's not up to our standard

Just for yer info ya cheeky bassa I said a few months ago on here I would like to see that young chappie at Ibrox....... watching Boydie !!

Na seriously I said on here I would like him in a Rangers jersey....one of the best youngsters in wee Scottish fitba :Animation44:

I hope we want him i agree no more than a £1m

Lets hope we now end interest in McCulloch

Ive no heard anythin for 2 weeks noo....youve just opened it again doh

We should be looking at him instead of McCulloch. No surprise that celtic are linked to him.

Because we are interested? :P

TBH, i don't think many people noticed him until arsenal took him for a trial. Would be a good player for us...

He'd be wasted if he went to celtic just like riordan (He'd still have been good for us) and mcdonald (ach, he's not old firm material anyways).

I dont think he'd join celtic as they have a number of attacking options.

Exactly... he deserves regular first team games, and he'll get that with us.

We're his best option tbh. Unles arsene puts a bid in, then he'll get loaned out.

I dont think he'd join celtic as they have a number of attacking options.

Exactly... he deserves regular first team games, and he'll get that with us.

We're his best option tbh. Unles arsene puts a bid in, then he'll get loaned out.

Wenger declared a few weeks ago that he is no longer interested in Naismith as he plenty of talent in his younger squads.

What I can't help wondering is that so many people on here talk about our standards slipping, the clubs going backwards, Gow and Broadfoot are not RFC Class, etc, etc. Yet these same people seem to be prepared to accept two guys who were Kilmarnocks regular strike force less than 18 months ago as Rangers first choice strike force, next season.

I undoubtedly want to see Naismith at Ibrox, but surely these fans who would back him and Boyd as a strike force have to give the same level of support to guys like Gow and Broadfoot?