***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :bartley: :papac:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :wylde:

:Naismith:

:jelavic:

None of this 5-4-1 nonsense - we are a better team without David Weir!

No El-Hadji Diouf either. Too slow, doesn't do enough on the pitch and will only work in favour of the tims who will target him at every opportunity!

We are a better attacking side than we are defensive one. Teams who attack the scum, cause them problems. Sit back, try to keep it tight, give them too much time and possession, and they will rip us apart.

I may not be able to watch this for reasons outside my control and I have to say I'll be a little relieved if I can't.

Of course if I can, I will. However painful.

Please, please Walter, don't play Weir. Please play two up front. Please attack.

:alexander:

:bougherra: :weir: :bartley:

:whittaker:_____________________________________:papac:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :Naismith:

:jelavic:

There is Walter Smith's team.

If it isnt obvious to walter now what has gone wrong in the games against the scum this season it must be now after this game, we need to get fucking at them!!

Agree on the diouff front although he would be first choice sub, we need to go for it this game, celtic are fresh off a game against calley thistle and we have just played psv eindhoven, we need to win this for fuck sake!

The thing that scares me is that unfortunately Celtic have looked the much better side in the last 3 games. We need to change a lot and after tonight I can't really see much of a change. I am dying for us to win but I am not optimistic :(