Scott Brown ban.

papaguy51

Okay fish, give us your deep, thoughtful insight to who Rangers should be buying, 'cause every player that gets mentioned on here get slated by you.

Brown will be a good signing, and on the fee, I tend to go with Frankie on this, we have agreed with Hibs a deal is done and it ain't for £4M. Before anyone asks for a source, I have none, I have just heard from too many different people that it is a done deal.

Ive said several times recently I would prefer not to discuss players who are not up to standard for RFC, I would prefer Murray to get some dosh oot and buy quality, would you not prefer that....

Now before ye start another rant in my direction go and read what I posted first thing this morning and you will find out who I would like to see playing for us, he is the only one during the present climate I would like to see..the others like Gow Broadfoot are way way below the standard EVERY RFC supporter should expect.

Murray is doing a grand job on all of yeez thats all I can say (beer)

Fish, who are you talking about, player wise, I don't have time to look at every thread and I was not ranting.

There are many players that we had that were 'not of the required standard' in some folks eyes turned out to be good signing, eg. stuart Munro

Okay fish, give us your deep, thoughtful insight to who Rangers should be buying, 'cause every player that gets mentioned on here get slated by you.

Brown will be a good signing, and on the fee, I tend to go with Frankie on this, we have agreed with Hibs a deal is done and it ain't for £4M. Before anyone asks for a source, I have none, I have just heard from too many different people that it is a done deal.

Ive said several times recently I would prefer not to discuss players who are not up to standard for RFC, I would prefer Murray to get some dosh oot and buy quality, would you not prefer that....

Now before ye start another rant in my direction go and read what I posted first thing this morning and you will find out who I would like to see playing for us, he is the only one during the present climate I would like to see..the others like Gow Broadfoot are way way below the standard EVERY RFC supporter should expect.

Fish, who are you talking about, player wise, I don't have time to look at every thread and I was not ranting.

There are many players that we had that were 'not of the required standard' in some folks eyes turned out to be good signing, eg. stuart Munro

Naismith Killie....dont give me that pesh yuv nae time to look at every thread, I check all threads every mornin just to see what pesh the A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEEDs n sheepshaggers are postin last thing at night when I retire for ma beauty sleep :pipeguy:

Naismith Killie....dont give me that pesh yuv nae time to look at every thread, I check all threads every mornin just to see what pesh the A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEEDs n sheepshaggers are postin last thing at night when I retire for ma beauty sleep :pipeguy:

some of us have to work Fish old bean! <cry>

Go but dont work...thats the trick

It takes years of training though :Animation44:

Sorry Fish meant to say earlier, Naismith would be a good buy

Sorry Fish meant to say earlier, Naismith would be a good buy

Nae sweat brother..........now get yer heid doon erse up again :lol:

This would put a lot of people off Brown. I think he's quite an average player anyway, but his discipline is nowhere near what a Rangers player needs.

The only player who's disciplinary record seems to have got worse the older he gets.

Brown is just the type of player we need and I question your judgement if you think he is average. We should sign him (assuming we can afford him).

Wouldn't pay £4million for him.

If we were promised him for max £2mil, we would be crazy to refuse.

I dont know if we could attract bigger and better for a number of reasons. Scott Brown and Ferguson looked great together, they were on the same wave-length and linked up well together. Brown is only going to get better. He could be a vital player for years and years if he came to Ibrox. He has the makings to be future Rangers and Scotland captain if he keeps on improving. He also wouldnt cost mega wages and would have a good sell on fee.

You are slowly convincing me, must admit...

Me too Papa. :)(tu)

I dont know if we could attract bigger and better for a number of reasons. Scott Brown and Ferguson looked great together, they were on the same wave-length and linked up well together. Brown is only going to get better. He could be a vital player for years and years if he came to Ibrox. He has the makings to be future Rangers and Scotland captain if he keeps on improving. He also wouldnt cost mega wages and would have a good sell on fee.

You are slowly convincing me, must admit...

Me too Papa. :)(tu)

£4million is still ridiculous though.

This would put a lot of people off Brown. I think he's quite an average player anyway, but his discipline is nowhere near what a Rangers player needs.

The only player who's disciplinary record seems to have got worse the older he gets.

Brown is just the type of player we need and I question your judgement if you think he is average. We should sign him (assuming we can afford him).

Just as well its not your money then.

Get the cheque book out Mr Murray!!

I have just had a pay rise for my 3 days a week down at Asda mind you ;)

If the deal was wrapped up, SDM would have announced it already to show his "commitment" to the club.

Not if the selling club had made privacy an understandable stipulation of the deal given their Scottish and League cup challenges were still very strong.

Exactly.

I have just had a pay rise for my 3 days a week down at Asda mind you ;)

:Animation44: