***St. Mirren V Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he couldnt shoot then the keeper would have had him.

great play from prso

it's hardly great play when they end up with the ball

he beat the defender and had the chance to shoot , he shat it and then went past the keeper to give the ball away

full time and 3 points in the bag

midfield was missing big time and todays really does prove imo that thomson was a panic buy

novo got the goal but other than that was pants

boyd was pants

defence ok but were up against piss poor opposition

the game was poor and the performance poor

ALSO broadfoot is defo not the answer , no better than svensson and thats been kind

full time and 3 points in the bag

midfield was missing big time and todays really does prove imo that thomson was a panic buy

novo got the goal but other than that was pants

boyd was pants

defence ok but were up against piss poor opposition

the game was poor and the performance poor

ALSO broadfoot is defo not the answer , no better than svensson and thats been kind

Good stand by the defence, BUT THE REST WERE INVISIBLE!!

THIS IS A REAL POOR RFC SQUAD

Prso was better when he came on BUT ??????????????????

We deserve a MUCH better squad.

DW and Ugo saved us today

BF has disappeared the ladst two games and then our mediocrity REALLY SINKS IN

One word, pish. Cant believe we were resorting to playing long balls, weir and ehiogu can barely kick a ball as it is HOWEVER papac did play some nice balls up and over. Boyds chances were a case of if he placed it first time instead of powering it and vice versa with his other chance he would have easily taking them. I still have the opinion that CHARLIE RICHMOND is the worst referee in scottish football, he cant play advantage, every game he refs is stop start stop start all the way through

Why should Hemdani be dropped though. He has been our most consistent player this season and is in the team on merit.

Aye, consistantly average.

We were awful today.

Ugo is so similar to Marv it's unbelievable, I've seen buses turn quicker.

It seems anytime Fergie has an off day we play poor.

Once again it points out how bad the standard of Scottish fitba is.....I mean we are feckin woeful but what does that say for the likes of St.Mirren etc

Its really is a feckin joke so it is....if we continue with this standard ye can forget the league next season right now :lol:

Once again its a nervous sort of laugh that can erupt into full blown rage any minute :angry2:

Once again it points out how bad the standard of Scottish fitba is.....I mean we are feckin woeful but what does that say for the likes of St.Mirren etc

Its really is a feckin joke so it is....if we continue with this standard ye can forget the league next season right now :lol:

Once again its a nervous sort of laugh that can erupt into full blown rage any minute :angry2:

bog awful leaves you speechless the level we played at today

St Mirren completely outplayed us in the 2nd half

WE WERE BLOODY AWFUL apart from our defence.

I missed most of the second Half due to Sunday morning Easter obligations here in the States (@#!!*% HATE having to run out on a game like that!). What I did see was certainly not worth writing home about - thank God we still managed to hang on and win it.

At least St. Mirren didn't end up punishing us like Caley did; from what I understand we're fortunate they didn't. Need some new blood to lift the standard of play here, that's for certain (understatement).

We were aweful again. That midfield offers nothing. Why the hell does Ehiogu get a game and why play Papac at LB. As for Burke, what is the point in him, he is useless.

Bringing Thomson on for 1 minute is taking the f*cken piss!!