A Very Proud Day

Just want to thank all our great fans for being strategic and vocal in our loyal support to a Rangers team and Management who deserved every praise we bestowed upon them.

I was in the North stand section c5 today.

I witnessed The Bears inspire the conviction of our great management to our players throughout the entire game. Celtic fans were adjacent to us in the architecture of the stadium only. Rangers fans were on a different planet in support of our club today.We also looked more athletic and cultured as a support. Must be because We Are The People!

What is the view of the fellow bears lucky enough to witness the game today?

I am so proud to support Rangers. I let Walter and Ally know how much I would walk on glass for them long after the green mob went home to reconsider their pathetic position.

Today was an inspiring and historic day in my obsessive devotion to Rangers. I feel privileged to live the experience with the entire Rangers community at work and home. I admire every Rangers supporter and player.

Does anyone else feel as spiritual as me tonight?

Just want to thank all our great fans for being strategic and vocal in our loyal support to a Rangers team and Management who deserved every praise we bestowed upon them.

I was in the North stand section c5 today.

I witnessed The Bears inspire the conviction of our great management to our players throughout the entire game. Celtic fans were adjacent to us in the architecture of the stadium only. Rangers fans were on a different planet in support of our club today.We also looked more athletic and cultured as a support. Must be because We Are The People!

What is the view of the fellow bears lucky enough to witness the game today?

I am so proud to support Rangers. I let Walter and Ally know how much I would walk on glass for them long after the green mob went home to reconsider their pathetic position.

Today was an inspiring and historic day in my obsessive devotion to Rangers. I feel privileged to live the experience with the entire Rangers community at work and home. I admire every Rangers supporter and player.

Does anyone else feel as spiritual as me tonight?

Makes me proud to follow this great club.

Our support were terrific from the word go today and it transpired onto the pitch. Outsung and outfought, Celtic knew they were up against it, the players stepped up today and showed what we all know, if we turn up and give Celtic something to worry about, they cant handle us.