The "Blue Ultras"

McD

when you look at the picture, the 'ultra's' are holding the rear wall up rther than actively supporting the team.

I still dont know why the club doesn't designate a 'singing section' where all the organisations can take root and show concerted effort of support rather than a smattering of fans across the stadium all being drowned out by the silence around them.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to them. Here's a question to the lads that are saying they should join TBO and the UB

Why don't those two groups join up then?

The UB wont join up with TBO because they dont want to sit in the "celtic end". And im not sure why TBO object grouping up. Im sick of people relying on these groups to create an atmosphere anyway, i wasnt born and attending games when ibrox was singing for the whole 90mins, but ive seen videos, ive been to games like old firms and youth games where it can happen, so i see no reason why people cant get motivated for games even against the Hibs, Hearts, Utd's and do the same. Sick of people only turning up and being motivated to sing and stand against celtic, it should happen against every team, even division 3 teams in the first round of the cup.

The UB wont join up with TBO because they dont want to sit in the "celtic end". And im not sure why TBO object grouping up. Im sick of people relying on these groups to create an atmosphere anyway, i wasnt born and attending games when ibrox was singing for the whole 90mins, but ive seen videos, ive been to games like old firms and youth games where it can happen, so i see no reason why people cant get motivated for games even against the Hibs, Hearts, Utd's and do the same. Sick of people only turning up and being motivated to sing and stand against celtic, it should happen against every team, even division 3 teams in the first round of the cup.

Agreed.

Ultras will end up causing a divide in support, I prefer our fans to sing as one rather than in sections. Perfect example is sunday, everytime a song was sung it was everyone of our fans and not a pathetic little section full of 15 year olds (talking about ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ)

So if the various reasons stated for TBO and UB bring unable or unwilling to merge are valid then how can it be feasible for any other faction to join? Does the same drawbacks not apply? i.e number of season book holders in copeland, limited size of bf4 and broomie being celtics allocation.

Why would they want to join a PC group who only sing the songs that please Rangers, or the UB who don't even sing at all. Our groups are pathetic compared to the upside down fenian mhob.

The "Ultra" will never take off in Britain it's not part of British football and never will be. The only thing that will bring back the atmosphere is standing and it showed big time on Sunday.

Rangers end-Standing and singing the whole 120mins

C*ltic end-sitting and in silence

Wrong just need to look at green brigade videos and a few english teams to see that there's some interest in ultras in the UK.

Ultras will end up causing a divide in support, I prefer our fans to sing as one rather than in sections. Perfect example is sunday, everytime a song was sung it was everyone of our fans and not a pathetic little section full of 15 year olds (talking about ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ)

Your missing the point, our fans dont sing at all apart from the blue order.

Wrong just need to look at green brigade videos and a few english teams to see that there's some interest in ultras in the UK.

Great video, the only way that ultra will take off IMO is if everyone get involved in it, and the police/stewards cut the fans some slack. If one fan at ibrox is against a smoke bomb it will always cause trouble, we need the full support to be behind it IMO.

Anyone who watches more foreign football rather than the depressing EPL would know how good Ultra's are, one of the main reasons i love German football so much, every ground has a superb atmosphere.

Anyone who watches more foreign football rather than the depressing EPL would know how good Ultra's are, one of the main reasons i love German football so much, every ground has a superb atmosphere.

Agreed, personally I think they should make the copeland front all standing and just get every body down there.

The blue order need to move from where they are just now,

Getting moved for the taigs every time they visit is shite.

Im one of the members and tbh I dont really care if i get stick for it.

In my honest opinion we are trying to do our best to create an atmosphere and the picture in the OP that is from the second half there was 20 plus more boys first half but most got thrown out for standing.

We have had great interest in the group and have a good amount of bodies for Under 19s on saturday and im not saying we will have loads of bodies for next season but we have to start somewhere.

So give us a chance and hopefully we can prove the people who say it wont work a chance.

:crabflute:

Agreed, personally I think they should make the copeland front all standing and just get every body down there.

The blue order need to move from where they are just now,

Getting moved for the taigs every time they visit is shite.

What happens to the season ticket holders in the copland fron who are quite happy with there seat and have no interest in standing or being moved?

What happens to the season ticket holders in the copland fron who are quite happy with there seat and have no interest in standing or being moved?

Spot on mate, this will never get sorted untill the club come up with an idea which suits everyone, my friends sit in GF7 And we want to move bar 1, because he now sits in his fathers seat who passed away. In his case if he was asked to move for someone to sit there he would obviously not want to, not that if the singing section was moved to his area he wouldnt stand and sing, because he would.

Well clearly that is the issue, but if one section is to be allocated to make this work, then sacrifices would have to be made. You can't please everyone.

In my honest opinion we are trying to do our best to create an atmosphere and the picture in the OP that is from the second half there was 20 plus more boys first half but most got thrown out for standing.

We have had great interest in the group and have a good amount of bodies for Under 19s on saturday and im not saying we will have loads of bodies for next season but we have to start somewhere.

So give us a chance and hopefully we can prove the people who say it wont work a chance.

Spot on mate and Goodluck.

We have two groups at opposite ends and not much singing in-between, good luck to these guys.

One big group in BF would not work as there wouldn't be space to move them to on old firm days.

They're stuck in CD just now which is a tough crowd to be in as not many folk will join in, the group needs to grow so that the police will realise they can't chuck everyone out for standing.

So tell me why you won't go and join TBO or UB, and add even more noise instead of starting a new group of 20 people in arguably the most quiet part of Ibrox? I really struggle to see the point, and everyone can say aw good luck and give them a chance but the police aren't going to give them a chance and are just going to see them as silly young boys trying to be something they aren't and it isn't going to take off.

So tell me why you won't go and join TBO or UB, and add even more noise instead of starting a new group of 20 people in arguably the most quiet part of Ibrox? I really struggle to see the point, and everyone can say aw good luck and give them a chance but the police aren't going to give them a chance and are just going to see them as silly young boys trying to be something they aren't and it isn't going to take off.

You tell my why its okay for TBO and UB not to join up but people who want to create stuff need to join one of them ? total bollocks.

We have two groups at opposite ends and not much singing in-between, good luck to these guys.

One big group in BF would not work as there wouldn't be space to move them to on old firm days.

They're stuck in CD just now which is a tough crowd to be in as not many folk will join in, the group needs to grow so that the police will realise they can't chuck everyone out for standing.

Agree mate (tu)

Good on ya!!