Bombers Scouting Already

cwoodloyal

just to say that i know for a fact that bomber was down watching the Hull v Norwich game last saturday,would like to know who he was watching,i know hoolahans a pape but we could do alot worse if it was him he was watching,hes been a stand out for the past 2 seasons and we're badly short on the the left hand side.i know folk are goin to say wylde but if papac isnt getting a new contract then we're even more short.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just to say that i know for a fact that bomber was down watching the Hull v Norwich game last saturday,would like to know who he was watching,i know hoolahans a pape but we could do alot worse if it was him he was watching,hes been a stand out for the past 2 seasons and we're badly short on the the left hand side.i know folk are goin to say wylde but if papac isnt getting a new contract then we're even more short.

Grant Holt or Andrew Crofts hopefully.

lansbury and crofts have been superb this season,would be decent signings,i follow Norwich due to my cousin playing for them,but it wasnt him him we were watching cause hes out with a hamstring injury.

Good I trust bomber 100% he knows whats needed to play for rangers after all he scouted Big Carlos for us.

I think Cuellar was at Osasuna for around 6 seasons, everyone in planet football would know about his abilities, i an glad we took a punt right enough, he was a great player for Lloyds.

I thought this myth had been put to bed.

Apparently not, old bean! :sherlock:

It is apparently #2 (with a bullet) on the Rangers myth hit parade and challenging the Top of the Pops holder....The Mint who built Ibrox, for the myth with the most! <cr>

Some good players in the Championship. The sort of market we should be looking at.

That lad at Peterbrough is a cracker, can't mind his name, forward. But everyones after him now and they want 3 million - which we wouldn't pay.

Some good players in the Championship. The sort of market we should be looking at.

That lad at Peterbrough is a cracker, can't mind his name, forward. But everyones after him now and they want 3 million - which we wouldn't pay.

Peterborough aren't in the Championship

Wes Hoolahan can stay at Norwich City (tu)

Matty Fryatt is a player we should have looked at. I'm sure Hull City got him for under £1m!

Woudnt mind seeing Tom Cairney in a Rangers jersey.

Craig Mackail-Smith - although wouldn't pay anywhere near £3m for him.

Bily Sharp from Doncaster would be worth a punt, scores goals for fun

Maybe he was watching Robert Koren, we were linked with him in the summer when WBA let him go (quite baffing tbh) I think he's a cracking player