So called '2nd Team'

G.Linton

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a second team. Not even my home town team or the national team.

There's plenty of teams I like seeing get fucked - Newcastle, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United, Everton, Celtic, Inverness, Dundee United, Aberdeen, Hibs etc.

So whoever they are all playing that week, are my second team that week.

I don't have a second team. Not even my home town team or the national team.

There's plenty of teams I like seeing get fucked - Newcastle, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United, Everton, Celtic, Inverness, Dundee United, Aberdeen, Hibs etc.

So whoever they are all playing that week, are my second team that week.

laugh.gif

Just a couple then m8, what's the reasons except the obvious 1's?

laugh.gif

Just a couple then m8, what's the reasons except the obvious 1's?

No real reasons. Just irrational hatred usually stemming from someone I hate and wish were dead supporting one of the teams.

The thought of their Saturday night ruined because their team got beat is satisfaction.

Arsenal. just loved thierry henry when he was there and imo the best sriker ever. just an amzing player , so its just stayed on from there and now they are my second team :D

Arsenal mainly, then just all the underdogs against your man utd, chelsea, liverpool I love to see get fucked, and also like to see barca and real get beat but doesn't happen often.

Ohh yeah and anyone who is on my coupon, QPR and swansea have become recent hate figures.

Real Madrid and Blackburn.

Can remember watching Hugo Sanchez and Emilio Butragueno playing for Madrid when I was growing up and was fantastic mingling with the supporters when they won the Champions League in Glasgow.

Blackburn I only started watching out for when Alan Shearer started banging in the goals for them.

I didn't have an English team before that and have followed them since.

Arsenal mainly, then just all the underdogs against your man utd, chelsea, liverpool I love to see get fucked, and also like to see barca and real get beat but doesn't happen often.

Ohh yeah and anyone who is on my coupon, QPR and swansea have become recent hate figures.

QPR and swansae are favourites for me this season, fucking cardiff though!! :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I quite like arsenal, always have but i fucking hate chelsea liverpool and man city. makes the premiership more exciting having a team to hate!

QPR and swansae are favourites for me this season, fucking cardiff though!! :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I quite like arsenal, always have but i fucking hate chelsea liverpool and man city. makes the premiership more exciting having a team to hate!

Think I actually got swansea mixed up with cardiff, they are fucking awful for my coupon :(