Listening to TalkSport there

papaguy51

Listening to the Scottish roundup there, the guy that was on (Tom...2nd name escapes me) 'confirms' that John Brown was over watching Osasuna last week.

Supposedly interested in one of their youngsters, any ideas boys?

Heard two rumours, Soldaldo(spelling) and Raul Garcia. The Raul Garcia one will be a load of bollocks. 1) We couldnt tempt him here. 2) His fee would be in the region of £8-10million. 3) Teams like Valencia, Real Madrid and Chelsea have an eye on him.

Heard two rumours, Soldaldo(spelling) and Raul Garcia. The Raul Garcia one will be a load of bollocks. 1) We couldnt tempt him here. 2) His fee would be in the region of £8-10million. 3) Teams like Valencia, Real Madrid and Chelsea have an eye on him.

Soldado will be hard to get aswell though. He came through the youth academy at Real Madrid and is also highly rated. Would be nice to get him.

Listening to the Scottish roundup there, the guy that was on (Tom...2nd name escapes me) 'confirms' that John Brown was over watching Osasuna last week.

Why send Bomber on a scouting mission? spotting talent is not exactly his expertise,is it? :unsure:

Why send Bomber on a scouting mission? spotting talent is not exactly his expertise,is it? :unsure:

I think he's currently our main scount PB!

John Brown is NOT employed formally by the club as a scout.

The management team have asked him to take in a few games for them on a job-by-job basis but at this stage at least it's not actually confirmed as a full-time job.

:)