Union Bears to move to BF5 next season and stand with TBO

Gazzas_Flute

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldn't be a problem! Group ups before have been inconsistent and the vocals haven't been great, now that we have a consistent and stable platform for both groups to work off; the only way is up.

The groups will be working together.

Dont suppose you could help me out mate?

It shouldn't be a problem! Group ups before have been inconsistent and the vocals haven't been great, now that we have a consistent and stable platform for both groups to work off; the only way is up.

The groups will be working together.

How do you go about joining ?

superb lads and i now wish you guys all the best.

Can you not just come under one name now like the Broomloan bad boys :lol:

I always quite liked "THE REGIMENT" for a Rangers group. Big white banner with THE REGIMENT in blue with a black outline. Im getting ahead of myself but lol

Well done

I dont know the history as to why there are 2 different groups

Seems to sum up one difference between rangers fans and celtic fans as IMO rangers fans are more clique than the tims.

I.e were all in it together the tims goon brigade.

on a side note with 2 competing groups it might add to more competition and oneupmanship.

good natured hopefully.

Well done

I dont know the history as to why there are 2 different groups

Seems to sum up one difference between rangers fans and celtic fans as IMO rangers fans are more clique than the tims.

I.e were all in it together the tims goon brigade.

on a side note with 2 competing groups it might add to more competition and oneupmanship.

good natured hopefully.

The taigs actually had many groups - Comrades, Rude Bhoys are two for definite. It will be a joint effort by the two groups by the sounds of it and next season BF4/5 will be banging!