***The Official Rangers vs. Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see the first half so cant comment but we approached the second half like lambs to the slaughter. I cannot believe we were so lacking in aggression with the chance to go top.Slip ups are inevitable in the run in but I expected us to perhaps drop a point away from home but there is no excuse for a cock up like that at home. I look forward to some of the Bears who were at the game to give us their opinion. Gutted

Pure SHEEEIIITTTEEEE!!! Don't know why people are having a go at Goodwillie??? What the hell do you expect him to do on a breakaway with a minute left on a 2-2 game??? Gimme a break! Rangers we crap today-that's who you should be having a go at!

Maybe if we'd paid what they wanted for Goodwillie in January he'd have scored the winner for us today, instead we will pay more in the summer and we've made it harder to reach a Champions League payday too. Good to see the bank looking after our finances.

The thing is because the referee helped septic this time it will all blow over as if it never happened ... total contrast to when anything goes our way :angry:

I don't normally like getting into the "blame the Ref" game, but he HAS to be questioned today. That was the most laughable exhibition by a man in black that I've seen in ages.

no one on that bench was going to change a thing

Says you.

Fleck is a creative player, inconsistent but worth a shot.

Ness, fucking fantastic player.

Hutton, who says he wouldn't of added a bit more solidity at defensively and we wouldn't of lost the 2 goals. Better him than Edu play.

Smith has to carry some blame for this, his inability ONCE AGAIN to change a game has cost us, players were tired and he refused to get them off.

Who could he take off?

He couldn't take off any players in our back line, because we simply do not have cover for there.

I know people will point to Edu, but take him off for who? An unfit Jamie Ness just back from injury? A Kyle Hutton who has looked even worse than Edu this season? A Salim Kerkar who isn't good enough for the Rangers? Or perhaps you'd rather see John Fleck and watch us sell the midfield battle to United for a player who can't be bothered his arse.

Smith has to carry some blame for this, his inability ONCE AGAIN to change a game has cost us, players were tired and he refused to get them off.

How can they be tired ? This is starting to look like kerrydale street. )T)he league is not over, win midweek and we're back on track. Un-believable but we had a lot of chances and didn't take them. United did.. It doesn't happen very often and it won't happen again this season. Of that I am certain. On to victory

Edu your a fuckin useless wank so is davie weir ricky foster sasa papac and whittaker get them all to fuck. Absolutley disgusting throwing that away. Embarrasing from the defence.

(tu) Losing 3 goals at home is shocking

Says you.

Fleck is a creative player, inconsistent but worth a shot.

Ness, fucking fantastic player.

Hutton, who says he wouldn't of added a bit more solidity at defensively and we wouldn't of lost the 2 goals. Better him than Edu play.

thats right, says me.

Well done smith ya fucking tit! What the fuk? Not making a fucking sub? Is he fucking joking?

Embarrassing.

:lol:

It amazes me, considering the amount of good results we have, that someone who only posts after a bad result has as many posts as you do.

still in our own hands but too many players look to tire too easily for me,after naismith missed the chance that would of put us 3-1 up they kept the ball well. i just dont know how our passing can be so bad at times give the ball to the opposition far too easily but we take the defeat and move on to perth tuesday night.we can still win the league and we will. :crabflute: w.a.t.p