Buffel wants to stay ?

Just had a butchers at a Saturdays Daily Mirror and there's a wee story about Buffel saying he will start the season at Glasgow Rangers,not interested in a move to Alkmaar and he is happy with his contract for the following 2 seasons ? He must be crocked then by the sounds of it ?

Thats no what he was saying a few months ago when he said he wants to play in a better league.

I hate the attitude of some players who think leaving us will be a step up.

We are the most succesful club in the world, if you don't want to be here then GTF, it's your loss.

Thats goes for Buffel, an inconsistant non-trier who we could do without.

Daily Mirror

About as reliable as a chocolate tea-pot (tu)

Hope yer right ! (tu)

I doubt Buffel will be a Rangers player next season(well I bloody hope he's not)

Daily Mirror

About as reliable as a chocolate tea-pot (tu)

Hope yer right ! (tu)

I doubt Buffel will be a Rangers player next season(well I bloody hope he's not)

AGREED - 100% AGREED

PLEASE~ WS~ SELL HIM

Hope it's no true and this is the paper that sayed we wanted Maloney.

Buffel we all know is probably our most skillful player. However his inconsistency is a big problem and also his passion to play for the club is not there. He doesn't fit into a 4-4-2 either so unless Walters going to convert his 4-4-1-1 then there is no need for him.

Thats no what he was saying a few months ago when he said he wants to play in a better league.

I hate the attitude of some players who think leaving us will be a step up.

We are the most succesful club in the world, if you don't want to be here then GTF, it's your loss.

Thats goes for Buffel, an inconsistant non-trier who we could do without.

(clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

Walter smith said buffel will not play for rangers again till the start of next season

which suggests he will be there at the start of next season...

but if a swap deal came in for buffel hes offski!

But he can't say "He's hopeless, we don't want him."

If he makes out we want to keep him we may get a few Bob for him, whereas if he is not wanted Clubs would want him on the cheap.

hes a great player

just not suited for scottish football

he will go to a dutch team and be player of the season within 2 season

and every rangers fan will be saying we should have kept him but, hes just no suited for scottish football

If Buffel becomes player of the season at a Dutch team, it will be because he is at a team where the expected standars are lower than ours.

He is talented yes, but not half as talented as some people on here make out.

BTW I like Buffel but think how some people talk about him is a bit extreme.

hes a great player

just not suited for scottish football

he will go to a dutch team and be player of the season within 2 season

and every rangers fan will be saying we should have kept him but, hes just no suited for scottish football

The same way he wasnt suited tae Dutch fitba...he is just a wee waster who wants to milk it wherever he goes

Ruud Gullett had the right idea at Feynoord when he told the lazy wee barsteward tae GTF....

Where did he end up...way feckin us, unbelievable !!

I will be glad to see the back off him, a case of wrong player at the wrong time. He can play, I dont think anyone will despute this, but does not have the steel to cope in the SPL. As has also been mentioned, he is only effective as an attacking midfielder behind a striker, and although Smith has tried Baz in that position recently, I dont feel he has enough in his locker to take that position and remain at the club. As it is, he is a luxory we can ill afford.I would swap him for that striker in a shot!

Just had a butchers at a Saturdays Daily Mirror and there's a wee story about Buffel saying he will start the season at Glasgow Rangers,not interested in a move to Alkmaar and he is happy with his contract for the following 2 seasons ? He must be crocked then by the sounds of it ?

Please lord,NO! <cry>